So my son wants a wizard driver, I told him maybe for Christmas. But usually drivers are hard to find/sell out quickly until the new year (kids in Japan get money for new years so I heard bandai tries to make sure they have enough supply after Christmas).
So where would you recommend purchasing one? I usually just buy things from toys r us Japan directly but they are sold out online. I don't mind paying a little extra but not double the original price.

The best place to try if you're looking to save a little money would be Ami Ami. They discount almost all of their merchandise at 20-30% off regular retail prices.

I also recommend CS Toys as they sometimes have the really popular stuff in stock when everyone else is sold out and the customer service is very good.

It's sold out on Ami-Ami and CS toys, and I still don't have one... :bawling:

Budou though
yes. you should watch the new arrivals streams. mr. s shows what he receives and tells you when he will activate it for people like us to buy.

better be fast at clicking, typing, and having fast internet and a good computer if you want the popular stuff. don't worry though, i don't think the wizardriver will be that popular. the fourze driver wasn't that popular and they (not just cstoys) always have a lot in stock. it's only sold out at debut though..

yes. you should watch the new arrivals streams. mr. s shows what he receives and tells you when he will activate it for people like us to buy.

better be fast at clicking, typing, and having fast internet and a good computer if you want the popular stuff. don't worry though, i don't think the wizardriver will be that popular. the fourze driver wasn't that popular and they (not just cstoys) always have a lot in stock. it's only sold out at debut though..

Thanks for the advice :)
I've never really used cstoys before, so this is all new to me

I would order from HLJ before CStoys at least HLJ gives you 10% off. If you don't mind paying a bit more you could have a middleman go down and see if they can find some personally, you won't be paying anything like DOUBLE the price but it will be a bit more than retail.

If you use CS Toys, I would make sure you create an account beforehand and sign in to that account about 5 minutes before the activation, and open the item page, and when it gets to the 3 minute mark start refreshing the page about every 30 seconds, and at the 1 minute mark, start refreshing about every 15 seconds because sometimes they go up a little early, and when it says it is in stock quickly add it to your cart and go through the checkout/payment process before all the ones available are sold.

Last edited: