Lurker
It's kind of interesting that the white wizard seems to have a Wizard-like suit too. I guess every mage might have a Rider form, like the Onis in Hibiki? Or he could be just Skull 2.0...

I was thinking of another Skull too.

But I would prefer if Wizard had an organization like Hibiki since that was my favorite part of that show.

Mad Skillz
I liked this first episode just fine, though I don't think it's very indicative of the show's overall tone. The next episode with the introduction of more cast members seems like it's going to set the pace better. Haruto struck me as an okay hero, I don't get where the "he's such a badass who doesn't care about anyone," comments are coming from. The guy was pleading with Rinko to trust him and to have faith in him at one point in the episode.

(and this is a show coming from a guy who wanted to write on Den-O, you better believe there's going to be comedy, this episode wasn't devoid of it, but it was more subtle)

Lurker
He's bound to run into Foundation X sometime. :p

I mean an organization of "heroes".

(and this is a show coming from a guy who wanted to write on Den-O, you better believe there's going to be comedy, this episode wasn't devoid of it, but it was more subtle)

The episode had the Main Rider thrown in jail, ever since Blade I find that hilarious.

*explosion*
I like how they kept the fun-loving feel from Fourze going on for Wizard. They both felt just as fun-loving as the other one, although the humor here is more based on actions rather than character interactions. Neither feel like comedies, but they are not brooding soap-operas like various from the previous decade.

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
This pages will roll faster than I can probably read. So, recap of my opinion:

So after watching what I have to say:
It felt good. It felt Kamen Rider good.
It felt like a mix of Den-O and OOO, but with touches of magic and something that seems out of Darker Than Black (Season 1).
The scenes are good. The belt screaming doesn't get in the way. Music felt in place, even tho I was too focused to notice if it had that bgm quality from before. He does use the weapon a lot.
Magic felt like it was properly used so far.
I was not let down.

I would also add that I didn't feel really hyped for it, maybe because I couldn't understand half from it that wasn't already from the gist we already knew, and the quality of the stream.
Also, I'd like to state that I find most Riders to be rather bland in the first episode. Just generic until they get more focus. I'm giving it to Episode 10 or second Rider appearance tops to decide if I like Haruto or not.

Now I'll wait for this to calm down and read :D

Lurker
Haruto is much nicer than Tendou, Tsukasa, Kenzaki, and Takumi.

I would say he's about the same level as Shoutaro. The difference being that Shoutaro was made to appear like he's trying to look cool but failing, which makes him more approachable.

I assume I'm the bear in this image.
And in the gay clubs.
I like how they kept the fun-loving feel from Fourze going on for Wizard. They both felt just as fun-loving as the other one, although the humor here is more based on actions rather than character interactions. Neither feel like comedies, but they are not brooding soap-operas like various from the previous decade.
:eyebrow:Are we talking about the same Fourze? And the same Wizard? And the same 40 year old franchise?

Professional Chef and Entertainer
Agreed. I liked the fact that he had them for a while. So it can be assumed that his appearance in Fourze's movie might take place before the series does...

it could be possible they will tell the birth of wizard's powers in the movie war this year. similar to w's part in movie war 2010.