Hurricane is a reach up.
Water will be a reach to the right.

Okay, just guessing on my part here.
Flame is a reach left
Land is a reach down.
Hurricane is a reach up.
Water will be a reach to the right.

It be so funny if you were wrong.

And why didn't they use Water? It comes with the belt they should of used it first.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
Anybody notice that the white wizard has the mantle that was talked about way earlier?

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
My guess is its marketing. I just hope this series stays good throughout, unlike a few shows that are pretty bad after their first story arc

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
img_camp04.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKe5wkIwB1c"]?????? ????? ?????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

In Justice, We Trust!
...I;m not sure I wanna know what that kid is feeling, to get a facial response like that:eyebrow::laugh:

Welcome
That kid's a douchebag compared to Little Gentaro and you guys know it.We should fire him and bring back Mini Gentaro.

Just look at his freaking hair.You can just tell he reeks of a terrible personality.

Kid should get punched in the face by Mentaro.

You know why his name's Mentaro?Because he has the manliness level of many men even though he's only like an 8 year old kid in Japan who wears suspenders...

Mentaro has cool dance moves, sing, AND he can clone himself.Can this little jerk clone himself as many times as Mentaro did?You know why Mentaro was able to clone more copies of himself?Well it's more of a "has to" switchuation (YOU C WUT I DID DERRE?) than a "is able to" one because Mentaro cannot hold all his manliness inside on body, so he has to clone himself like 30 times just to be able to survive.

Last edited: