Lurker
I'm curious as to what the love/hate ratio will be after episode 1 and how long will it take before people start voicing their complaints.

any good stream to watch it?

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/j-hero-s-channel"]J-Hero's Channel on USTREAM: .[/ame] this is good but i need more quality

Minato Ascending
So for those who have seen episode 1 already, what's your first impression? Good, bad, or undecided?

Only watched 3 min in a bad quality stream

FUCKING AWESOME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
So for those who have seen episode 1 already, what's your first impression? Good, bad, or undecided?

The best 5 minutes I've seen for a Rider Series in about 5 years probably. HOLY **** THIS ROCKS!:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: I'M WATCHING A PROPER RIDER SERIES!!! NO MORE FRIENDSHIP! FCUK YEAH!

btw that Connect ring and the bike dropping out of nowhere was funny.

Rider break, kickass music, awesome fight choreography, Wizard is off to a good 5 minutes. :thumbs:

Minato Ascending
The best 5 minutes I've seen for a Rider Series in about 5 years probably. HOLY **** THIS ROCKS!:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: I'M WATCHING A PROPER RIDER SERIES!!! NO MORE FRIENDSHIP! FCUK YEAH!

btw that Connect ring and the bike dropping out of nowhere was funny.

5 years? W was pretty good in its first episode, you know.

But now I'm definitely very excited about Wizard, but I'm just waiting for the raw to come out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
5 years? W was pretty good in its first episode, you know.

But now I'm definitely very excited about Wizard, but I'm just waiting for the raw to come out.

I can tell you this is much better, all the hype is worth for it. Wait until you atch it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I can tell you this is much better, all the hype is worth for it. Wait until you atch it.

The hype is whiny, over-entitled fanboys like you who think they're above such things as friendship and kindness and ***** and whine about wanting a "real", "dark", "serious" Rider series.