You Got The TOUCH!
Is it too much to ask for more than just two Riders per series? We haven't had more than two in a show since Decade (and Abyss was only in like two episodes.)

I can definitely see some technology to mirror the magic. I wouldn't mind seeing the inevitable secondary Rider be a detective from the police force who refuses to believe magic exists. Or is it still too soon to have another detective/police officer as a Rider?

Well, it is possible. We did have tech rider (G3-X) to magic rider (Agito) before.

Lurker
Isn't Wizard by the same producer of Kiva? There the secondary Rider was a polar opposite of the main. So maybe Wizard's secondary would be a tech-based, science-powered Rider.

They're probably going to want to continue the ring gimmick with the secondary Rider, so I'd expect to see the rider be fantasy based unless they do something like Birth.

We'll probably be able to make better guesses once someone hacks Wizards belt, but I'd be happy with a knight themed rider.

Happy Birthday!
I suppose that we can see any of the classes from this: (except the Sorceress)

Diablo_2_003.jpg

Judging that we have a standard RPG character around, so why not? And who knows? It might become more interesting than we imagined.

Tech-based might seem obvious, but from what we have in Magiranger, it's also possible we get a Steampunk Rider.

Also, an Ophiuchus Rider.

I suppose that we can see any of the classes from this: (except the Sorceress)

Diablo_2_003.jpg

Judging that we have a standard RPG character around, so why not? And who knows? It might become more interesting than we imagined.

Boo, no LoD.

Happy Birthday!
You're welcome but please stay!

I expect these lines to be uttered if this is the case: I am overburdened! I cannot carry anymore!