206145_404799109558054_1455821699_n.jpg

Sooo.... will it be another Wizard or will it be another fantasy element or could it be something new all together?

Perhaps........ A PHANTOM. O__O

Last edited by a moderator:
Aronbafon
Until we get more understanding on how everything hangs together it could be just about anything. At most I'd say it's probably magic related. Though the absolute coolest thing would be a "Warrior" and "Rogue" type. Yes. An entire TWO extra Riders instead of the usual one.

Mainly because that'd give the basic setting from RPGS.

I'd cut a kid in front of his own mother to get a D&D type party thing going on with a wizard, rogue, warrior or "bowman."

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i was thinking it would have to do with the police part of the cast. Daimon starts working on her own rider system to have someone help wizard in battle. and she recruits some swat member to become the new police rider.

another one could be related to Nara becoming a kamen rider himself. using similar powers to wizard.

Mad Skillz
I'd cut a kid in front of his own mother to get a D&D type party thing going on with a wizard, rogue, warrior or "bowman."
I think the closest you'll get to that is the Dragon Quest themed toku that OverTime is subbing. Though that is a pretty kickass show in its own right.

In recent years, whenever we had a magic-esqued Rider (Kiva, OOO), the secondary Rider has a mechanical feel to them (Ixa, Birth). If Toei keep this trend, I guess we can have a 2nd Rider who's totally mechanical. And since it seems the police play a prominent role in Wizard, we could have something like G3 from Agito.

...Or it can be a Ninja. Please NINJAS!! Imagine, a Wizard and a Ninja:buttrock:

Welcome
...Or it can be a Ninja. Please NINJAS!! Imagine, a Wizard and a Ninja:buttrock:

It's so out of place but so cool...

I'd much rather have a show where it focuses on a ninja as the main Rider though.Not one like ZX where you really wouldn't know it was a ninja until you saw the actual special or read the manga.

You Got The TOUCH!
- Same scanning gimmick...
- ... except Tarot Card/Tablet
- Motif: maybe gypsy/shady psychic? hell, he can have cape and hoodie.
- out of suit: anti-social, perhaps trauma from Solar Ritual (yes, another survivor).
- Color: Purple

Toku Prince
Is it too much to ask for more than just two Riders per series? We haven't had more than two in a show since Decade (and Abyss was only in like two episodes.)

I can definitely see some technology to mirror the magic. I wouldn't mind seeing the inevitable secondary Rider be a detective from the police force who refuses to believe magic exists. Or is it still too soon to have another detective/police officer as a Rider?

Lurker
Isn't Wizard by the same producer of Kiva? There the secondary Rider was a polar opposite of the main. So maybe Wizard's secondary would be a tech-based, science-powered Rider.