n/s
Amazing! Kenpachi defeated 3 Sternritters off-screen. Next week, Overkill vs Capt. Cmdr. Yamamoto.

So, I've given up on watching Bleach, Detective Conan, Naruto, and One Piece. I'm going to read the manga instead. :D

There's just too many episodes and takes too much time. I'd rather read and take 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes.

n/s
Sasakibe's bankai controlled the weather and Eijisai is HIS real name, then Juujisai and finally, Genryuusai.

PARTY HARD
You want Overkill? Look at the guy's face in the last page. It looks like his face got burnt off, and all you see is a skull. It's fucking hilarious.

No Fear, No Pain.
I am so far behind on bleach. Ever since my old site got all ancy after megaupload got choped and the Japanese laws changed that I just havn't gotten back into it yet. Last I read Ichigo was just about to fight that stupid quincy arrancar thing. Still one of these days I'll get back into it, but for now I am kind of enjoying my hiatus from it.

That being said has anything really important happened since...I don't know...the full bringer's arc?

Sasakibe's bankai controlled the weather and Eijisai is HIS real name, then Juujisai and finally, Genryuusai.

Dang...Sasakibe was more secretive about his Banki more than Ikkaku. This is why I like second/third string character because even though they are either stupid or comical, they end up revealing something badass about themselves.:laugh: