You Need A Mint
If there's a secret character, I'd want it to be Super TaToBa combo. It just has to be put in one of these games.

First things first:

WOOHOO CHALICE AND TODOROKI !! SO HYPE !! >:D

Now that i got that out of the way. :p I'm actually half relieved that its coming out for Wii and PSP. As much as i would like a Vita version, i really wouldn't be too happy if they pulled some DLC BS. Not because there would be DLC (Cause i thought that would be awesome. :D), but the fact that either, i'd have to do that stupid factory reset all the time, or buy another Vita. >_<

All the new features sound awesome, although i hope they have 2 different vs modes with level up characters and regular. I haven't been a fan of level up vs. Didn't like how it was done in Super DBZ. :p

One more thing i notice, there's no Showa Riders in the pictures. I kinda figure they would be announced later on; however, i really hope they didn't scrap them completely (Although, i wouldn't mind if they reduced the Ryuki cast to just the Episode Final Riders and Odin. :p).

That's all on my mind right now. :p Now just sitting back and waiting to order from
Ami Ami. Cant wait to hear more news and hopfully a trailer when TGS comes around !! :D

EDIT: I hope they modify Decade's gameplay as well. :D

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
We still need to wait for a entire form list for OOO + Fourze to decide what is gonna be the secret character. IMO Rocket States should be available for normal play.

Lurker
All the new features sound awesome, although i hope they have 2 different vs modes with level up characters and regular. I haven't been a fan of level up vs. Didn't like how it was done in Super DBZ. :p

I'm fine with leveling as long as there is an exploit to max out everyone in a very short time, like in Dissidia games.

Welcome
We still need to wait for a entire form list for OOO + Fourze to decide what is gonna be the secret character. IMO Rocket States should be available for normal play.

I think that'd be kinda OP, considering you'd be flying the entire time across the screen while your friend tries hopelessly to hit you.

I think that'd be kinda OP, considering you'd be flying the entire time across the screen while your friend tries hopelessly to hit you.

Stop pretending like you know how carrot states would be implemented. :laugh:

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Thoughts:

-Wii and PSP again!? Goddammit! It's 2012! How long is it gonna take to make an HD Kamen Rider game?
-I see no Showa Riders on any of those scans. This has me worried. If they take away the Showa Riders from Fourze instead of completing the list, then that's a huge slap in the face. And if they do that, it would further prove my point that all of the Showa Riders should've been included in CH Fourze since it celebrated Kamen Rider's 40th Anniversary. :mad:
-Graphics look a little bit better than its predecessor, Fourze.
-They better put ALL new stages and music in this game and not recycle the same ones from the previous games. I'm tired of seeing those stages! :mad:

Now about the leveling up system, freerun system and Rider Arts, does this mean Climax Heroes is using a new engine? I hope so because that would make up for all the other disappointing things I've mentioned. If not, might as well change its name to Kamen Rider Not-So-Super Rehash Heroes. :laugh:

But if it is a new engine, why use the same platforms that the previous Climax Heroes games were on (Wii and PSP)?