Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

New scans. Posting the more important ones

[HIDE] UBorU.jpg

zZuXf.jpg

Messiah's gains a physical form

iqEBh.jpg

Great Go-Buster taking on multiple villains.
[/HIDE]

eMv8Ml.jpg

Late September/Early October Flame Dragon form for Wizard and Powered Custom for Go-busters

Let's hope this new final merchandise wave boosts ratings for Go-busters for a bit.

In past postings of ratings I think some new merchandise debuts had low ratings.

I think Machalcon's debut was a low rated episode in Gokaiger. Correct me if wrong.

People from 2chan think the news about Kurorin's actor catch a criminal is just a publicity stunt for boost Go-Busters' rating...

But I believe the news, though...

Minato Ascending
Is there any hint that Toei will really retool the series beyond just a new opening?

Minato Ascending
People from 2chan think the news about Kurorin's actor catch a criminal is just a publicity stunt for boost Go-Busters' rating...

I don't think Toei has ever retort to this kind of marketing tactic, and it seems rather beneath them to do it. So I think the actor of the Commander probably did catch that criminal.

They such probably focus on getting more publicity by actually giving the show a reason to watch. To be honest I'm not surprised this is all happening now... I'd say since Go-onger the stories in Sentai have been ridiculously stagnant. Power-ups are often just handed to them and they don't have a big story behind the power up except 'oh, this monsters a bit more stronger... let's wish upon a power up... BLAM! we have one!'
I loved the way Gekiranger (and I believe Dairanger?) had to work to gain their new weapons. That alone would give the story a bit more impact.
Also the villains have just been so dull and uninvolved and then when they are they are they do the same thing every episode and it gets old really fast!

I think more effort really needs to be taken with the show. Two parters should be occurring around once every 7 episodes and it should either introduce a new character, get rid of a main character, introduce a new weapon/ power up or add a new mecha.

I know that kids are the main target and not adults... but kids aren't as shallow as people make out. They might just tune in for the nice suits and megazords... but they're not going to stick around if there's no story to stay for and shoehorning new weapons or mecha doesn't work unless it come with a good story or introduction. Kid love to follow stories just as much as (if not more so than) adults!

That explains why Gokaiger kept dwindling!
Oh snap.
Gokaiger was an anniversary season... plus the main audience with Gokaiger weren't just the usual viewers. Anniversary series do tend to throw a spanner in the works.