TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

Space Ninja
I'm right there with you Ryan. Twenty bucks less, I'd be all over it. Even ten would make it more palatable. As-is and considering what a Voyager-sized box tends to cost to ship from RK, ehhhhh.

I guess it wasn't third-party enough to be posted here. :laugh:

That's the worst part. I often (far too often) pay that much, or more, for third party items. I'm strongly considering the Perfect Effect RC right now. Why am I hesitant on this?

I LOVE the deco, I think it looks fantastic, and I have always loved the white Prime repaint look. Just because it's an official release I don't want to spend as much money on it? as crazy as it sounds, yes, I think that's why.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I've gotten my fair share on Classics UM, as part of the City Commander setup. If anybody wants UM, good for you. One thing I noticed is that most of posts here are done by me... So, if you want to post some TF Toy news, please go ahead. ;)

Well, I expect that you're going to post all the news. I don't want to infringe on your territory. :p

Well, I expect that you're going to post all the news. I don't want to infringe on your territory. :p

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can only do so much... I still need to work. :169:

I got a Cyclops!
He's cool, but, as cool as he is, for how much space he takes and how much he cost me, I think I needs to sell it. Then I can buy Henkei Ultra Magnus, so who wants him?

A1QFx2ZCEAA0qfp.jpg:large

Check out the light piping!
A1QGG4rCAAELfMy.jpg:large

Also, I got some DVDs recently, I'm going to start watching this TV series that the toys I buy are based on, because I have absolutely zero memory of it. Plus, everybody says Beast Wars is good, so I figured I'll watch that after I finish G1.
A1MdazLCMAAxLUN.jpg:medium

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAcz7mlrHek"]Dream Maker WFC 01/02 Add-on Sets - YouTube[/ame]

Lo and behold, I just got my package from the Post Office for PP05. I was expecting Ratchet, but instead it was of Ironhide... I looked at my pre-order emails from iGear's shop and I unfortunately did order two PP05Ws. One of them was with PP01s which was cancelled and I eventually forgot about it. So, if any of you folks are looking for PP05W, just PM me. I'm just looking to sell it for BBTS price + local shipping. That way I can pick up PP05M. Thanks...

dsc03579e.jpg

Irregular Hunter
Well, I'm done buying retail for a while. My walmart finally hiked prices before the upcoming holidays, and deluxes are now $15.47

Unfortunate, as I was considering the lone FoC Optimus that they had.

In Justice, We Trust!
Well, I'm done buying retail for a while. My walmart finally hiked prices before the upcoming holidays, and deluxes are now $15.47

Unfortunate, as I was considering the lone FoC Optimus that they had.

15$ is pretty much standard retail price over here.