Banned
Still looking for some advice on that deck......

Anyways:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeOCW3GtcpU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeOCW3GtcpU[/ame]

Last edited:
Ready! Fire!!
Still looking for some advice on that deck......

Anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeOCW3GtcpU

In a way, you got a bunch of good pulls from the Battle Pack. Those being:

Fiendish Chain
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Phantom of Chaos
Doomcalibur Knight
Forbidden Chalice
Pot of Duality
Compulsary Evacuation Device
Cyber Valley

And there's a few I do want from you like the Fiendish Chain and Tiras.

No Fear, No Pain.
I should really invest in a mat, they always look pretty nice. So I tested my Chaos Dragon deck today (if you can call it that) against my Powered Down Disaster Dragon and had mixed results.

On one hand my Chaos can get out many powerful monsters very easily (Lightray Diabolos, Dark Armed Dragon, Judegment Dragon) but also doesn't run as well as I would like. I run The Creator in the deck for a little boost on summoing power but I might pull him for a more versatile card, especially since I run quite a few dragons in the deck.
It is still in a few different places right now, but with a little refinement it might be my new go to deck after Gladis.

My Diaster once again suffers from the same issue it had pre-REDMD; Too many high level monsters and not enough summoning power. My level monsters still run swimingly, but without an effective method for getting Horus out more quickly I have to rely on Prime Material and Tiger Dragon for spell and trap defense. Thanks to a few chaos dragons like eclipse and darkflare I can still get REDMD out pretty easily, but not like when I had three int he deck to throw around which ever way I wanted to. Any suggestions on uping summoning for LVL dragons and giving them the protection they need would be helpful.

Banned
I should really invest in a mat, they always look pretty nice.

Wait and pick up Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's World then.
It comes with a "Hardbacked, Double-sided, collapseable Game board".

Oh and a legal version of Seal of Orichalcos.

In a way, you got a bunch of good pulls from the Battle Pack. Those being:

Fiendish Chain
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Phantom of Chaos
Doomcalibur Knight
Forbidden Chalice
Pot of Duality
Compulsary Evacuation Device
Cyber Valley

And there's a few I do want from you like the Fiendish Chain and Tiras.

Hit me up then :p

Banned
you know that burn deck of mine? It got decimated by 2 Dino Rabbits and just barely beat a Crystal beasts deck.

So i thinked with it, and turned it into an actual Meta-deck.

Meet, my Chain Burn Deck!:

[HIDE]
The side deck lets me change it from "Stall form" to "OTK form" if need be. :castlerock:

2x Battle Fader
2x Des Koala
3x Lava Golem
3x Marshmelon
3x Mask of Darkness
3x Steath Bird

2x Chain Strike
2x MST
2x Poison of the Old Man
3x Swords

1 Ceasefire
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dark Bribe
3x Gravity Bind
3x Magic Cylander
3x Secret Barrel

Extra:
3x Grenosaurus

Side:
1 Morphing Jar
2x Accumulated Fortune
2x Fariy Wind
2x Jar of Greed
2x Reckless Greed
2x Legacy of Yata-Garasu
2x Ojama Trio
2x Just Desserts
[/HIDE]

Now...i need to get some some of those XD

Ready! Fire!!
you know that burn deck of mine? It got decimated by 2 Dino Rabbits and just barely beat a Crystal beasts deck.

So i thinked with it, and turned it into an actual Meta-deck.

Meet, my Chain Burn Deck!:

[HIDE]
The side deck lets me change it from "Stall form" to "OTK form" if need be. :castlerock:

2x Battle Fader
2x Des Koala
3x Lava Golem
3x Marshmelon
3x Mask of Darkness
3x Steath Bird

2x Chain Strike
2x MST
2x Poison of the Old Man
3x Swords

1 Ceasefire
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dark Bribe
3x Gravity Bind
3x Magic Cylander
3x Secret Barrel

Extra:
3x Grenosaurus

Side:
1 Morphing Jar
2x Accumulated Fortune
2x Fariy Wind
2x Jar of Greed
2x Reckless Greed
2x Legacy of Yata-Garasu
2x Ojama Trio
2x Just Desserts
[/HIDE]

Now...i need to get some some of those XD

Them Dino Rabbits are always trouble to go against. Just need to side some Chain Disappearance to wreck that deck (primarily, their Rabbits, Tour Guides, and the Dinosaur monsters.). And they're still a problem to go against, even with the banlist. Effect Veilers and Bottomless Trap Holes helps against it as well.

Banned
I'd be running one myself if it didin't cost $200 minimum for a Rescue Rabbit and 3 Maxx "C"s. (Tour gudies are less of an issue now with it being in Epic Dawn as a Rare/Starfoil). :sweat:

Yeah, my old deck had problem dealing with Rabbit assisted summons and with it's speed, but my tinkered deck seems (in tests) to be better equipped to handel them. C.E.D. can bounce any problem mon's, I can also sacrifice them for Lava Golem then the good old stall staples of Marshmelon, Gravity Bind and Swords to keep them at bay, Cylinder for some attack punishment and some nice burn cards to roast thier LP. :p

Or, in OTK mode, chain a bunch of **** then watch them die :laugh:

And thanks for the tip about Chain Disappearance. Royally screwing Dino Rabbit and Inzektor decks alike :p

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
So this is the deck I have been tinkering with as of late that I think has a lot of potential. Admittedly and obviously, it needs a lot of work, but look at that potential for chaos it has there. I need to infest in more lightsworns and trim some minor fat, but all and all I really like where it is going. I worry the Creator and his support cards aren’t necessary though, so a second opinion would be much appreciated. I’ll probably do away with Dark Horus and definitely Swallowtail Butterspy once I find suitable replacements, though I must admit Swallowtail has a nice little effect if used correctly. Still, advice is welcome and I should have lists for some other prototype and fully functional decks down later. Now for a name…how about..

Chaotic Dragonsworn

[hide]
Monsters:

1X Judgment Dragon

2X Gandora, Lightsworn Dragon

2X Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress

1X Ehren, Lightsworn Monk

2X Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

3X Jain, Lightsworn Paladin

1X Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner

1X Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid

1X Necro Gardna

1X Chaos Sorcerer

1X Dark Horus

1X D.D. Survivor

1X Darkflare Dragon

1X Swallowtail Butterspy

1X Dark Armed Dragon

1X Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

1X White Horned Dragon

1X Dark Crusader

2X Eclipse Dragon

2X The Creator

3X Herald of Creation

2X The Creator Incarnate

1X Lightray Diabolos

1X Freed the Brave Wanderer

1X Lightpulsar Dragon

Spells:

1X Heavy Strom

1X Realm of Light

1X Charge of the Light Brigade

1X Dark Hole

1X Pot of Duality

1X Monster Reborn

1X Mini-Guts

Traps:

1X Waboku

1X Dust Tornado

1X Dimensional Prison

1X Thunder of Ruler

3X Escape from the Dark Dimension

1X Call of the Haunted

[/hide]

In Justice, We Trust!
Art FX Dark Magician:

FIG-IPN-5028.jpg

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - ARTFX J: Dark Magician [w/Initial Production Bonus] Complete Figure(Preorder)

This would look great standing next to the Yugi statue! Too bad it's based on the dumb looking blue skinned one....