Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I like how were two pages in on an episode that's five days away.

Edit: NOW THREE!!!

Actually, if you set your forum settings to "40 posts per page".........I still only have ONE PAGE :loltongue: :p :169:

D

Dr Kain

Sorry, couldnt' resist:

WizardsLight2.jpg

Happy Birthday!
I am looking forward to this show, considering how the protagonist of this show came in the last episode of Fourze as well as Fourze's movie. I think that still those people from Foundation X will get involved again one way or the other.

[[--- EDIT:
Then who's the guy that tells Haruto that the only path he has is defeating the Phantoms?

Unless we're having another Emoto..

Well, I think that this shall be a sort of tradition in the new Heisei Era. Look, we have Shroud Sonozaki, Mr. Kousei Kougami (albeit did not die but somehow is of great importance to the show) and Mr. Virgo/ Tachibana Emoto (well... It can be read Otome backwards :laugh:).
---]]

It's the White Witch from Narnia ... :O_O:

Speaking about that, I have just recently watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. What a coincidence.

Last edited:
The toei site is up, with some spoilers and spoiler pics!

Phantoms are apparently born from the despair of humans(zetsubou). In order to increase number of allies, they target humans with high levels of magic(these humans are called Gates), and try to drive them into despair so that a Phantom would be born.

However, Wizard has a last resort should Gates turn to despair. By using a "ring of promise /Engage ring", he can dive into their hearts(called Underworld) and defeat the Phantom before it materialises in the physical world.

Wizard can also summon his own monster.

The new Tendou Souji
Phantoms are apparently born from the despair of humans(zetsubou). In order to increase number of allies, they target humans with high levels of magic(these humans are called Gates), and try to drive them into despair so that a Phantom would be born.

[hide]/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Anyone wanna become a Gate?[/hide]

Professional Chef and Entertainer
who thinks the henshin will be something on the lines of the face of the henshin ring copies itself and lands on wizard's face forming his suit?