Henshin a Go-Go!!
2647657_o.gif

Seriously? You know just as well as anyone else on here the OOO power source was "alchemy" in name only. in no way were any of the concepts of alchemy (fullmetal or otherwise) applied to OOO in any way. And I would also like an alchemist rider, BUT just like with the Zodiarts Rider and the Ophiuchus Horoscope I think HenshinSlayer needs to chill.

Seriously? You know just as well as anyone else on here the OOO power source was "alchemy" in name only. in no way were any of the concepts of alchemy (fullmetal or otherwise) applied to OOO in any way. And I would also like an alchemist rider, BUT just like with the Zodiarts Rider and the Ophiuchus Horoscope I think HenshinSlayer needs to chill.

Huh... the whole search for the source of life/creation of life that lead to the creation of the Greeeds is a very alchemy related concept. The problem here is that outside of "Full Metal Alchemist", "Alchemy" fits mostly as a background element. It's a method to produce things, not some kind of spellcasting.

FMA had a magic system using principles of alchemy - but that's the problem. It's something incredibly specific to that series. The only alchemy that could actually be used by a Rider as an active fighting tool, rather than just a background element to explain his powers, would be a clear rip off of FMA. It's not a generic idea that Rider can freely use like magic.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
while Wizard was the first time I openly bashed a new rider, I've warmed up to him, but there are still the things that irk me: how his design doesn't fit the name, how his forms are a bit too simple in how with all of them only the non-black parts change, as well as how all his forms use the same weapon. and even though his bike on it's own is a bit plain, the whole thing with the WizarDragon is pretty cool(and so I'm looking forward to his dragon styles)

then there's the belt. I'm never gonna not think it looks like a watch and still don't like the big hand(I mean, it's basically just there to say "put your hand here!"). however, I do like the function and the spell circle, but it just makes me wish the front was designed with more of a spell circle in mind. the voice is also goofy, but that's more of a quirk.

still, I'll go into this with an open mind

while Wizard was the first time I openly bashed a new rider, I've warmed up to him, but there are still the things that irk me: how his design doesn't fit the name, how his forms are a bit too simple in how with all of them only the non-black parts change, as well as how all his forms use the same weapon. and even though his bike on it's own is a bit plain, the whole thing with the WizarDragon is pretty cool(and so I'm looking forward to his dragon styles)

what:sly:
please explain yourself.
So you're saying Faiz is like a Faiz? And Decade is decade-shaped?

Lurker

Since you mention FMA, that series has making chimeras as a form of alchemy, and OOO is in some way a chimera.

It's so easy when you're evil
please explain yourself.

He's basically saying that, for a guy called "Wizard", he doesn't look much like a wizard. The thing about Wizard is that his look borrows more from a magician or stage show performer than anything else, hence the coat-tails and such.

Lurker
He's basically saying that, for a guy called "Wizard", he doesn't look much like a wizard. The thing about Wizard is that his look borrows more from a magician or stage show performer than anything else, hence the coat-tails and such.

Of course he's based on a magician, his catchphrase is "it's showtime".

Welcome
please explain yourself.

Well you know, the first picture I get when I Google search Decade is Decade, so he is pretty Decade-shaped.

Faiz has the phi symbol on his head, Mission Memory, Faiz Accel Watch, and Faiz Blaster.

HEROW
Well sometimes, you just can't judge the book by its cover.

I'm not sure why you guys really need to over-analyze on this, but personally, all that matters is he does have the motif of a wizard, whether it be in the looks or in the powers. In Wizard's case, it's the powers. In Faiz's case, it's the look and standard Greek letter names given to Riders of that world.