No Fear, No Pain.
That is alot of manlyness in one voice. Well...skinny ass manlyness, but badass' no less.

Casshern (in Sins) doesn't just look like Seiya, but they are voiced by the same person, Toru Furuya (who also voices AkaRed).

Umakoshi the animation director of Sins is doing SSO.

Also the voice actors of the previous Saints are all former gundam pilots in 00. Hyouga (Setsuna), Shun (Tieria) and Seiya (Ribbons).

The Great Me

Also the voice actors of the previous Saints are all former gundam pilots in 00. Hyouga (Setsuna), Shun (Tieria) and Seiya (Ribbons).

Toru Furuya also voiced Amuro Ray in the original Gundam anime. Just sayin'.

Lurker
Toru Furuya also voiced Amuro Ray in the original Gundam anime. Just sayin'.

Yep, Toru is Seiyuu royalty. Apart from voicing from Seiya (original and current), Casshern, AkaRed, and Amauro, he also voiced Yamcha in Dragon Ball and Tuxedo Mask in Sailor Moon.

I wonder if he still dresses up in red t-shirt and jeans when he voices Seiya...

Also, Kouga is voiced by Heero Yuy :laugh:

The Great Me
Still no luck of Eden joining the good guys yet.

Did you not see what happened in the most recent episode? Based on what happened, Eden is most likely going to join the good guys sooner or later. Plus, new opening. So Eden might join up with the good guys by Episode 28.

On the contrary, the 'Ultimate Force ZERO' is almost complete. If you know what I mean... :)

Lurker
Despite how cool Eden was in episode 20, ep21 shows that he's completely whipped when it comes to Aria.