You Need A Mint
I wonder what else they'll offer up in this new Climax Heroes. Hopefully, they change the fighting style gameplay

Lurker
I wonder what else they'll offer up in this new Climax Heroes. Hopefully, they change the fighting style gameplay

I'm kinda hoping with the newish perspective and movement along the arena we will get something different. Since Kamen Rider is a fanservice game and not a serious fighter I kinda hoping that instead of half assed "serious" battle system they shift into something more flashy and epic visuals based like Naruto games from CC2. Tell anything you want about Storm games, they made a game that looks dynamic, fast paced and visually appealing.
And no, Kantan Mode doesn't count. there's difference between simplistic controls and game pretty much playing for you.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

To be honest, I want only three things - more forms(for all incomplete characters), more riders(I want them to add more than 12-15 new ones this time) and more double finishers(good-looking ones. Not just stupid Double Kick/Punch for everyone).
Some updates for Card System for Blade(like actually using CARDS) and Ryuki Riders(delete this awful - "We don't have special move, but we can summon Sword instead!") would also good.

Any changes in battle system, with same characters It will be just boring. I don't want to wait a year for just 6 new Riders.

Lurker
To be honest, I want only three things - more forms(for all incomplete characters), more riders(I want them to add more than 12-15 new ones this time) and more double finishers(good-looking ones. Not just stupid Double Kick/Punch for everyone).
Some updates for Card System for Blade(like actually using CARDS) and Ryuki Riders(delete this awful - "We don't have special move, but we can summon Sword instead!") would also good.

Any changes in battle system, with same characters It will be just boring. I don't want to wait a year for just 6 new Riders.

From what we seen battle system changes are pretty damn drastic. And believe me, actual gameplay is what makes game feel different, not new characters. What would make bigger difference? Adding new character to Street Fighter 4 or changing it into a real time stategy? (exaggerated examples to make a point ftw)

I think they should improve the gameplay experience, Climax Heroes Fourze looked like a expansion of the previous game, a more dynamic battle system would be great

You Need A Mint
If they went with the free roaming style like in Naruto Storm games, then there's definitely potential. Like, for instance how when the Riders take a hit sparks come out. That could be used as a critical hit

shinkenchange!starninger!
i like to see this consecrate on fourze's story line and maybe wizard to have their own monsters/enemys, zodiarts and phantom beasts. it's more about heroes fighting justice rather than fighting each other, i dont mind that as vs, but hopefully in story mode they can recreate the fourze and wizard's story line so they can unlock switches/rings.

Lurker
i like to see this consecrate on fourze's story line and maybe wizard to have their own monsters/enemys, zodiarts and phantom beasts. it's more about heroes fighting justice rather than fighting each other, i dont mind that as vs, but hopefully in story mode they can recreate the fourze and wizard's story line so they can unlock switches/rings.

None of previous games were following any kind of canon story. Even the first one, based around Decade wasn't really in canon with the show. I doubt it will start now.