Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Oh, hey, they ARE acknowleding that Gobusters takes place in a different world apparently. I'm pleasantly surprised about this.:thumbs:

not neccessarily. i think its a hard call to make at this time, none of us are really that knowledgeable about the inner workings of Toei. Without a closer source we have no way to know what their next move will be. They may just have to be more creative and smart about where they make changes.

While its not the series' primary goal, Go-Busters could be them experimenting and seeing what does and does not work in the "making changes department". Just because one series is a flop doesn't mean the next can't be successful, even if this is a part of a downward trend, theres still plenty possibility of the next series being really solid. There is such a thing as learning from your mistakes.

I had this thought that toei will one day make a sentai series that blends live action and anime scenes

More so than go-onger and something like Akibaranger

I'm sure some will hate it but desperate times calls for desperate measures

I'm still waiting for a music themed sentai

I'm still waiting for a music themed sentai

And you'll likely keep waiting... Music series failed, commercially, for both Kamen Rider and Pretty Cure. There's no way Toei would attempt a music Sentai at this point.

Last edited:
The new breed.
Maybe Toei should stop focusing on kids? Toys' sells are good enough anyway. Kids don't like traditional Sentai and same with "Refresh Sentai". So why not to try do Sentai for adults?
And what happens when these adults rott off and die? Where is Toei's market going to be if the kids stop watching? Do you honestly think parents are going to let their kids watch an adult sentai? I certanly wouldn't, Toei needs the kids because they bring in the most dough for the company, without the kids, the ratings would go from an 11.0 to a 1.0 because it may seem like a lot of adults watch sentai including me, But when you think about it we are only about 5% of the total audiance, Besides i don't think I like the idea of an adult Super sentai anyway.

I could see a moment where Hiromu harshly criticizes Geki to where he won't acknowledge him as Gavan until later on.

I had this thought that toei will one day make a sentai series that blends live action and anime scenes
Episode 26 of Abaranger is looking at you (the cross over with the anime "Tsuribaka nisshi"); given that episode had the second least ratings of all Abaranger episodes, dunno if it's gonna work