FSoAI.png

Kamen Rider Wizard episode 1
The Wizard Uses Rings
Writer: Tsuyoshi Kida
Director: Shojiro Nakazawa

Souma Haruto gains the ability to transform into a warrior called Kamen Rider Wizard after a strange ceremony held during a solar eclipse. Also born on that day were strange monsters that pose a threat to humanity.

Preview: http://henshinjustice.net/2012/08/26/episode-1-preview-of-kamen-rider-wizard/
Review: http://henshinjustice.net/2012/09/03/kamen-rider-wizard-episode-1-the-good-the-bad/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dr Kain

Is each series going to have its own dedicated discussion board now?

Professional Chef and Entertainer
it makes me wonder if we will actually see screen caps of the episode before it airs because i didn't really see a white magician nor the ceremony in the promos so far. so maybe then might do a quick recap of such events without doing a full episode covering it.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men

Keith, really, why do we need this?

Everything was perfectly fine how it was

You know, not to be mean, but half of the time it really doesn't seem like you actually consider the consequences before you do something

I liked him when he wasn't a god
it makes me wonder if we will actually see screen caps of the episode before it airs because i didn't really see a white magician nor the ceremony in the promos so far. so maybe then might do a quick recap of such events without doing a full episode covering it.

There are preview pictures on the Toei site but none of them show a white magician or a ritual. I wonder if it will just be a flashback at the beginning and we'll find out more over time?

Keith, really, why do we need this?

Everything was perfectly fine how it was

You know, not to be mean, but half of the time it really doesn't seem like you actually consider the consequences before you do something

I assure you that I do. Nothing has been done that cannot be undone if it goes really badly. I do not feel this will go badly. If I'm wrong.. it gets fixed.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I think it is perfectly fine to have separate episode threads.........there is no issue with that.

But an entire forum section dedicated to just ONE SHOW?! Yeah, I am still a little awkward on that one

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiike I said, it's nothing that can't be undone if it's not cool. We'll be fine. :loltongue:

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Well you half to understand my main concern here

We have an awful lot of "Shitposters" and I'm worried that this new outfit of the Toku subforum will give them fresh cannon fodder to spam with