Eh, I liked the Gamou befriending scene. It's not like Gentaro actually tried to stop Gamou just with words. He beat him up and weakened him, dragged him there, and afterwards still finished him off. Gentaro kept hims promise of befriending everyone in school, but didn't forget what had to be done.

Now, I'd have been annoyed if they had used "friendship" to actually stop Gamou or the fighting in general somehow.

What did Ryusei say to Tomoko at the end?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Tomoko's asking about Ryusei's supposed girlfriend (Shirakawa) in his old school, but then Ryusei denies her ever being his girlfriend? And then cue his being adorably awkward afterwards.

Um...Did they seriously forgot about the M-Bus?
No offense but, must everything need to be shown on-screen to confirm it happened? The time Meteor Storm and Nozama returned to Earth from Dark Nebula/M-Bus, I'm pretty sure at that time the others also returned but at different locations.

It's between Toei just don't want to bring the actors back or they indeed can't return for some reason, deal with it.

ヒビキラッ☆
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Tomoko's asking about Ryusei's supposed girlfriend (Shirakawa) in his old school, but then Ryusei denies her ever being his girlfriend? And then cue his being adorably awkward afterwards.

Yeah, Ryusei asks JK and Tomoko to come to his school to play, but Tomoko reluctant since Shirakawa's there (the girl appeared on Aries arc who Miu, or someone else, thought she's Ryusei's girlfriend). Ryusei says that he doesn't have that kind of relationship with Shirakawa, and so Tomoko blushes knowing Shirakawa is not Ryusei's girlfriend.

No offense but, must everything need to be shown on-screen to confirm it happened? The time Meteor Storm and Nozama returned to Earth from Dark Nebula/M-Bus, I'm pretty sure at that time the others also returned but at different locations.

It's between Toei just don't want to bring the actors back or they indeed can't return for some reason, deal with it.

No, but it'd be nice if Kengo or Ryusei can just mention their condition on epilogue.

And I don't think Toei doesn't want to bring them back, they used them on the Net Movie after all. I think it's just because they aren't really relevant anymore to the main plot as Gamou only needs their fully-awaken Horoscope Switches.

Yeah, Ryusei asks JK and Tomoko to come to his school to play, but Tomoko reluctant since Shirakawa's there (the girl appeared on Aries arc who Miu, or someone else, thought she's Ryusei's girlfriend). Ryusei says that he doesn't have that kind of relationship with Shirakawa, and so Tomoko blushes knowing Shirakawa is not Ryusei's girlfriend.

It was Yuuki who kept referring to Shirakawa as 'Ryusei's girlfriend'. I'm actually surprised and impressed they alluded to this, since in that arc Tomoko pretty much didn't react to any of that.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It was Yuuki who kept referring to Shirakawa as 'Ryusei's girlfriend'. I'm actually surprised and impressed they alluded to this, since in that arc Tomoko pretty much didn't react to any of that.

You could see her getting upset during the Aries episodes and glaring at Shirakawa when that was mentioned

The new Tendou Souji
Well, I like Kuuga's final battle so yeah, I have slighly different view on these things, I can understand how people are disappointing that there was no huge explosions size of the moon and stuff.

I like the Kuuga finale too; it's just that Fourze's show came off as really hot-blooded and the end of the final fight just came off bluh in comparison.

And I don't think Toei doesn't want to bring them back, they used them on the Net Movie after all.

The canonicity of those is still up for question. >>

Who you gonna call?
Alright... Past year Kengo and Yuki toying with an Astro Switch and now Haruto showing off his blingbling magic ring... Has Kamen Rider found its own way to perform the "passing the torch"?

Aronbafon
Alright... Past year Kengo and Yuki toying with an Astro Switch and now Haruto showing off his blingbling magic ring... Has Kamen Rider found its own way to perform the "passing the torch"?

I think they did. Don't forget the small hint at Core Medals they had in W.