Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Part 2!! - Picture and News. It's Time For Masta!!

Some kind of Beast mode
The problem with having Messiah barely show up though is how can we see he is a reasonable threat. I always found the villain who punished his underlings for failing more threatening through his henchman's fear alone. We never see any of that with Enter or Escape, with Enter being slightly annoyed more than anything.

And besides, if I was an evil overlord with an army why would I want to do all the dirty work I have henchmen to do it for me.

That is true too. Apart of me is skeptical about Messiah's so called true power.

*explosion*
The Go-Busters villains are really great, especially compared to other Sentai villains. Go-Busters has the best villains since Timeranger, which had the best villains since Jetman.

The Go-Busters villains are really great, especially compared to other Sentai villains. Go-Busters has the best villains since Timeranger, which had the best villains since Jetman.

Um i strongly disagree. Shinkenger's villains as a whole were a lot better to me, along with Abaranger and Gekiranger. Even despite Goseiger not clicking with me I thought Brajira was pretty good too.

Some kind of Beast mode
Um i strongly disagree. Shinkenger's villains as a whole were a lot better to me, along with Abaranger and Gekiranger. Even despite Goseiger not clicking with me I thought Brajira was pretty good too.

That's the thing, I didn't mention Brajira, and Juuzo because they're villains groups as a whole were slacking.

Doukoku always talked that good ****, but took ages to back it up. Dayu kicked ass when she stepped out for some air, but she rarely stepped out, and Shitari was the classic brains of the operation so he gets a pass. Yes I remember when he fought ShinkenGold that time. Juuzo had great potential to be better than he was. It went downhill once his Uramasa was broken.

Lurker
Enter was fun at first but he ended up getting really repetitive and he really doesn't have much of a character IMO. Escape is pretty much a female Enter, and despite her loving fighting so much, she fights about as much as Enter does.

I'm starting to see why Super Sentai and Kamen Rider usualy have at least two or three generals/lieutenant at a time now thanks to this series. People tend to hate on the Gokaiger villians, but I found them more interesting than what we are getting now.

Minato Ascending
I'd care more if the villains of this show were actually good.

Aside from Messiah, who is just a CGI villain, both Enter and Escape are terrific villains who always make their scenes fun and interesting. Btw, is there anything you actually like about this series?

Lurker
I heard the ratings are bad for Go-busters.

They're supposedly lower than usually expected numbers for a sentai season.

They are terrible. It's current average rating (4.03%) is much, much worse than even the average ratings of shows like Ohranger (4.5%), Carranger (4.8%), & Gokaiger (5.0%) as a whole.

Go-Buster's ratings.

Other show's ratings in general.

I believe the OP theme is just the start, if not the start already.

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
Enter was fun at first but he ended up getting really repetitive and he really doesn't have much of a character IMO. Escape is pretty much a female Enter, and despite her loving fighting so much, she fights about as much as Enter does.

I'm starting to see why Super Sentai and Kamen Rider usualy have at least two or three generals/lieutenant at a time now thanks to this series. People tend to hate on the Gokaiger villians, but I found them more interesting than what we are getting now.

IMO the only good thing about the Gokaiger villains is Basco. None of the others really interest me nor contribute to the show very much.