Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a pretty J-tastic episode. I loved his first henshin. I have no idea what he was doing at the end though...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
^ It's actually track 5. #4 is "Brand New Spark"

I'm sorry to say it, that song is awful and not a patch on the original, which was awesome. It's bad enough they've started using that horrid remix of the ED. The original OP and ED themes were great, why are they screwing around with the music so much?

I really love Go-Busters as a series but, with a few exceptions (the original OP and ED, the creepy tune that plays when Enter is around, and the salsa-style song for Beet/Stag) I don't think the music has been that good :(

I liked him when he wasn't a god
...Damit Toei! The show was fine as it was! Now you're going to replace the OP with...this kiddy song!? Why!?

I suppose they think that beat makes it "cool." (It reminds me of the shitty ED remix and also the godawful Goseiger remix) It doesn't.

Lurker
I'm really hoping that the new opening means that the show is going to move into hyperspace for the remaining episodes soon.

As for the song itself, the sample wasn't cut well enough for me to get a feel of whether I like it or not.

The Meteor has landed
I suppose they think that beat makes it "cool." (It reminds me of the shitty ED remix and also the godawful Goseiger remix) It doesn't.

Damn right it doesn't! And I am so glad Akibaranger taught us the 'flags' of series changes, cause if the New OP isn't one of them, god knows what will!!!

Oh another about this 'new' OP, it makes Gokaiger's/Fourze's look like they were made for a live-action anime while this, this was definitely made for an anime. Hey, maybe that's the change. Sentai is now an anime. Disney was going to make Power Rangers into a cartoon, so why not start now. :shakefist

Status
Not open for further replies.