Lurker
Fourze is far from being among my favorite series, but at the very least it finished strong with the last couple of episodes (starting with the Virgo arc).

Funny enough, Fourze is the first Kamen Rider since Den-O to defeat the final boss in his default form.

Was that a Sakamoto fight? It felt like a Sakamoto. I could tell cause like most Sakamoto fights my faith in humanity is restored every time I see one. Things kinda slowed down for the worse when they went to that gym but there were some pretty cool moments even there...even with Kamen Rider Girls playing...

*explosion*
Fantastic finale to a really great show.

Although I had my doubts that they were going to resolve the "befriend everyone in the school" plot, they actually did it in a really great way.

I'm going to miss this show.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Fantastic finale to a really great show.

Although I had my doubts that they were going to resolve the "befriend everyone in the school" plot, they actually did it in a really great way.

I'm going to miss this show.

Agreed with all of this

Although ... even with just five seconds of screen time, I can feel Haruto making a play for my heart. Damnit :sweat:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I meant in the sense of rooting for the character and not wanting to see the Phantoms destroy him :sweat:

Still ... I will always love the Fourze cast. Yes, even Kengo. Even Ohsugi. I'll miss you guys :(

The new Tendou Souji
I'm sorry but, I can't help but feel like the writers wimped out or something like that because the whole auditorium scene feels so very tacked-on. I get the whole friendship thing but, it just feels like if Shouichi and the Overlord were fighting and then the latter just tells everyone to stop, destroys the EL's and asks the Agito crew if they want to go out for yakuniku dinner.

I just....can't get behind it.

Not sure if it helps, but KENGO basically told Gentaro to forgive Gamou in that letter, so that's why that happened.

That's one thing that I've always found admirable of Gentaro is that he finds a way to befriend the most detestable people ever.