Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Well, in the new movie, we saw 4 Megazords attacking at once. Could this be part of Enter's plan?

I don't know. But the earliest scenes of the show had several Megazords wreaking havoc on earth, so ...

At least they're committed to that happening because it was in the first episode, so no matter how much tinkering happens to the show in the future (such as when Beet and Stag Buster were used to shut down the plot that appeared to have been developing with Enter's new Megazord design) it's got to happen

Nice post!!
Also, why didn't J just say "Hey there is a Metaroid on your back" before the Gobusters walked into the base with him. What was the point of him keeping that quiet?

Why can't J distinguish between addressing the Buddyroid, Gorisaki Banana, and an actual banana? Because it's funny. Also, in practical terms, J's programming clearly lacks any equivalent to "common sense." The result is a personality that's intelligent, but self-centered to the point of dysfunction.

Man, why do you guys in this thread hate fun so much? Episode 26 was great. :170:

Jin said Banana not Gorisaki Banana. J did nothing wrong. As for the Eraserroid J didn't say anything because it had nothing to do with him. He doesn't live in that base. Only useless robots are allowed there.

Minato Ascending
Why can't J distinguish between addressing the Buddyroid, Gorisaki Banana, and an actual banana? Because it's funny. Also, in practical terms, J's programming clearly lacks any equivalent to "common sense." The result is a personality that's intelligent, but self-centered to the point of dysfunction.

Man, why do you guys in this thread hate fun so much? Episode 26 was great. :170:

Word!

I don't hate fun. I hate fun when it isn't very good. And like Kivat said, I love Carranger. Now that is comedy.

I don't hate fun, I just didn't think it was funny. Comedy isn't really GoBusters' strong suit imo. Besides I feel like J would of pointed it out as soon he saw it, just to point out how great he is.

Jin said Banana not Gorisaki Banana. J did nothing wrong.
Yes, but Jin clearly didn't expect J to take him literally, and I can't imagine any of the other Buddyroids making that mistake. J gets handed the idiot ball pretty often. Personally I think it works just because of the deadpan manner he always has. Having said that, I still think his funniest moment is back in episode 21. Jin and Gorisaki are talking about Ryuji's medical test results, and all the while J is in the background going down a zipline, running around with a butterfly net, and trying to pick a fight with a giant painted grasshopper face in the playpark.
I have to say, I've enjoyed Go-Busters so far. Sure, it's not perfect but even the recent comedic filler episodes have been pretty good compared to some previous years. I was always the kind of person who preferred Kamen Rider over Sentai but, even recently when Fourze has gotten much better, it's been Go-Busters that I've looked forward to the most and wanted to watch first.

Last edited:
Yes, but Jin clearly didn't expect J to take him literally, and I can't imagine any of the other Buddyroids making that mistake. J gets handed the idiot ball pretty often. Personally I think it works just because of the deadpan manner he always has. Having said that, I still think his funniest moment is back in episode 21. Jin and Gorisaki are talking about Ryuji's medical test results, and all the while J is in the background going down a zipline, running around with a butterfly net, and trying to pick a fight with a giant painted grasshopper face in the playpark.
Jin told him to tell Banana. He told Banana. He did nothing wrong.

Having said that, I still think his funniest moment is back in episode 21. Jin and Gorisaki are talking about Ryuji's medical test results, and all the while J is in the background going down a zipline, running around with a butterfly net, and trying to pick a fight with a giant painted grasshopper face in the playpark.

That was just great. I didn't pay attention to the actual conversation cause I was too busy laughing at J.

Status
Not open for further replies.