[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Raxbait: Hip
Aaaaaaand this killed it lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4"]PSY (ft. HYUNA) ?? ? ? ??? - YouTube[/ame]

Raxbait: Hip
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODY7IGdj84M&feature=g-u-u"]?????? / ?????? - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like they switched labels to Avex and added a 5th member.
I recognize him, his name is Yanagishita Tomo. Was in the same jdrama (Tumbling) as Koji and in D-boys too of course lol

Should be interesting what they do now.

Super Moderator
If you guys follow the HJU Facebook, I've been doing the Random JDrama Sundays thing a lot and going to be expanding them into vlogs.

Any suggestions for action, mystery, comedy JDramas other than these guys:

Lucky Seven
Mr. Brain
KagiHeya
Tokyo Dogs
Bloody Monday
SPEC
Maou
Kisarazu Cat's Eye
Oretachi Wa Tenshi Da (SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO EPISODES OF THIS SHOW ENGLISH SUBBED?! *CRIES*)
Orothos no Inu

And any other dramas starring toku actors other than:

HanaKimi
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Tumbling
Hammer Session
Ouran High School Host Club

I'm debating whether or not to only bring in action KDramas because I heard City Hunter was really good and I heard Bridal Mask was really good~

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm debating whether or not to only bring in action KDramas because I heard City Hunter was really good and I heard Bridal Mask was really good~

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Ah yes, City Hunter. The only KDrama that has that one particular OST track that you want to "walk like a badass" with.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JkjIPOT_Y"]Sad Run - City Hunter OST[/ame]

Don't you feel like a complete utter badass when you imagine hearing this song playing in the background while you're walking down the street? :coolshades::coolshades::coolshades:

Super Moderator
It totally reminds me of the Tokyo Dogs soundtrack. Ah, dammit, I need to watch City Hunter. I mean, my mother marathoned it before I did! O_O

My personal preference to walking badass is pretty much the entire Kill Bill soundtrack. Speaking of soundtracks, KagiHeya's totally revived my love for electronica music. It's so brainmeltingly good and perfect to study to. :3

Back in Black

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Crap and Crap.

History of the Salaryman was the best recent one. It changes its story as if it has multiple story arcs, but it accomplishes most of what it was planning to do.

I'm not watching anything right now except the one KBS calls "My Husband Got a Family" which isn't very strong in its main story, which keeps getting repeated, but is very good in the Jaeyong and Isuk sub-story.

You can check my post regarding Bridal Mask in the K-Drama thread under "Gakshital". It only had one good bold move. The whole thing is boring and formulaic and the directing is awful. The entire production value is low.

City Hunter is very similar to it. The thing is that City Hunter had no clue what it was doing. Bridal Mask somewhat has an idea, but it can't execute it well.