Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Hey, Kivat-bro. It could be the case of like '21st series: Celebrating 20 successful years, and the actual is for the 'we'll go on forever feel''
I don't know. It could just be that.

Some kind of Beast mode
Hey, Kivat-bro. It could be the case of like '21st series: Celebrating 20 successful years, and the actual is for the 'we'll go on forever feel''
I don't know. It could just be that.

Yea, I know what you mean.

Apart of me can't always help but think that it was a company blunder as well. lol Like we, the fans, figured out something plausible where that same idea just went over Saban's heads.

Looks like Azim (Jake) is a certified parkourista (or whatever u call it).

Wow I'm excited. Saban better give us some parkour scenes with him!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/43434731"]Azim Rizk on Vimeo[/ame]

Some kind of Beast mode
I know it's really late but I just got back from my road trip, am I allowed to high five myself for this? I wrote this back in June before we even had the cast

lol technically you didn't predict it, you were unsure since you asked a question. :p You're not an oracle just yet buddy.

Anti-Anti
lol technically you didn't predict it, you were unsure since you asked a question. :p You're not an oracle just yet buddy.

I don't know, I did predict that Dolph Ziggler would face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble in the Wrestling thread last year too, I think my powers are getting stronger.

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't know, I did predict that Dolph Ziggler would face CM Punk at the Royal Rumble in the Wrestling thread last year too, I think my powers are getting stronger.

Not bad...but in time, in time. You'll be the best oracle that's ever lived.

Lurker
I hope not, because i liked the Keys and the Gokaiger suits :(

Yes that´s the american name of it:O_O:

Well if you think about it the cards are profitable and cheaper to produce so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't used them .

Some kind of Beast mode
Well if you think about it the cards are profitable and cheaper to produce so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't used them .

You think so? Even though the cards would have to be remade but the keys are already made and just need to be imported? I see keys racking in more cash than cards also. Maybe,I'm wrong.