it mostly just says okinawa. cstoys is located out of matsuyama which is not too relatively far from okinawa, but i am positive it should be ok.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
You guys shouldn't be worried about typhoons hitting Japan. I lived in Okinawa for 2 years and in Japan 95% of all buildings are made out of concrete, and those are very well built.

Back in Black
People are still going to die.Not too much to celebrate.

Unless you're racist and have something against Koreans, which I hope not.

You totally missed the whole post.

Stare at my name a little while. Look back at the post. Look back at the name. Breathe. Put your hand in front of you with the palm facing your face. Slam your hand to your face. What you should have done is a facepalm to yourself. Maybe you missed that too. Repeat the process until you have done it right.

well, there was a bad typhoon in kyuushuu a few months ago but normally, tokyo areas are relatively safe for typhoons. usually the bad typhoons are in okinawa, kyuushuu, shikoku, and the chuugoku areas as well as some parts of kansai.

Welcome
You totally missed the whole post.

Stare at my name a little while. Look back at the post. Look back at the name. Breathe. Put your hand in front of you with the palm facing your face. Slam your hand to your face. What you should have done is a facepalm to yourself. Maybe you missed that too. Repeat the process until you have done it right.

Well someone is unable to sense jokes.