Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa i love the calculations and the manual mode. it's cool. Gobusters can do **** like that pretty well although i still think it's a darn boring season

Lurker
Maybe he's into S&M. Miho can be the Dominate :laugh:

:D There's a thought that'll be in my head all day.

Pretty good episode. I loved how all the team helped, especially the support team. I do wish Miho got a little more backbone. I didn't like how Miho grew a pair against Hiromu but couldn't have proven herself with the eraser. Still, better than nothing and I did like this episode.

So I finally got around to watching episodes 25 and 26.

25 was a waste in my opinion. While it sets itself up to be a Ryuji focus episode, they also splice in some more Hyperspace plot into it. Both were done poorly. Unlike the previous couple of episodes where we learn more about Yoko and Hiromu, we just get more of the same. The whole fears thing could have provided for some interesting development for Ryuji, but all we get was him scared of zombies apparently, and nothing amounted to that. It seems like the Metaroid only accessed the most trivial of fears, because I would have guessed hurting his teammates when he overheated would be his worst fear. The hyperspace plot wasn't advanced further, it just asked a lot of questions that didn't get answered which makes the whole thing a bit pointless. Escape is very generic as well. She has no dynamics to her, just very bland. At least Enter has his odd quirks that make him enjoyable to watch.

26 provided some idiocy all around, and not from Nakamura. I don't blame her for not being able to approach Hiromu because he was a complete ass to her. I find this rather odd, because he is known for speaking his mind but what he says is almost insulting. He never shows this level of aggressiveness with his other teammates. Nakamura telling him to shut up was the best part of the episode, because he seriously needs to. Also, why didn't J just say "Hey there is a Metaroid on your back" before the Gobusters walked into the base with him. What was the point of him keeping that quiet? It was just a really stupid thing to do. Also, manual mode seems like something that should be practiced in training in case of an emergency, why don't they know this? Also, the eraser monster was cute, but the boss and Morishita being taken out by it? Really? Though I shouldn't be surprised, given the level of incompetence in this episode. :redface2:

Meh, here's hoping episode 27 will be better.

In Justice, We Trust!
Man, the mecha fight in this episode gave me a lot of GaoGaiGar vibes...specifically this scene:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BndA6AzEtDM"]GaoGaiGar Final Fusion Manual - YouTube[/ame]

Some kind of Beast mode
26 provided some idiocy all around, and not from Nakamura. I don't blame her for not being able to approach Hiromu because he was a complete ass to her. I find this rather odd, because he is known for speaking his mind but what he says is almost insulting. He never shows this level of aggressiveness with his other teammates. Nakamura telling him to shut up was the best part of the episode, because he seriously needs to. Also, why didn't J just say "Hey there is a Metaroid on your back" before the Gobusters walked into the base with him. What was the point of him keeping that quiet? It was just a really stupid thing to do. Also, manual mode seems like something that should be practiced in training in case of an emergency, why don't they know this? Also, the eraser monster was cute, but the boss and Morishita being taken out by it? Really? Though I shouldn't be surprised, given the level of incompetence in this episode. :redface2:

Meh, here's hoping episode 27 will be better.

I agree. J is funny, but if they stick will the same crap it'll get tired fast. Especially the stealing my line banter. They need to give the audience a break with that. I couldn't deal with the ludicrousness of Team GB vs Erasorroid though. Even for Sentai it was just like, c'mon...

Minato Ascending
I agree. J is funny, but if they stick will the same crap it'll get tired fast. Especially the stealing my line banter. They need to give the audience a break with that. I couldn't deal with the ludicrousness of Team GB vs Erasorroid though. Even for Sentai it was just like, c'mon...

Erasorroid may be small, but it is still a Metaroid and therefore its strength is greater than average men, that's why it could wreck havoc. And this episode is meant to be a bit lighthearted and comedic, with focuses on Miho. You guys are taking this way too seriously imo.

Some kind of Beast mode
Erasorroid may be small, but it is still a Metaroid and therefore its strength is greater than average men, that's why it could wreck havoc. And this episode is meant to be a bit lighthearted and comedic, with focuses on Miho. You guys are taking this way too seriously imo.

That's exactly what crossed my mind, but I just couldn't buy it this time around. I've been kind of bored with the recent episodes so this didn't really help.

Btw more Escape pweeeasuu.

There is a difference between being comedic and making the characters look like fools. It's a tiny eraser, it had the benefit of stealth and being able to delete data. It didn't need the super strength just for a lame gag.

Btw more Escape pweeeasuu.
Why? The Eraseroid displayed a lot more personality than her, and it was only a MotW. Escape really is very bland. All she has is that quasi-sexual compulsion to find someone who can "satisfy" her.
There is a difference between being comedic and making the characters look like fools. It's a tiny eraser, it had the benefit of stealth and being able to delete data. It didn't need the super strength just for a lame gag.
I must admit, part of me was hoping the size gag would extend to the Megazord. When it appears it turns out it's only the size of a normal Metaroid and Go-Buster Oh accidentally stomps it under it's foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.