The new Tendou Souji
I still remember when I was watching 46-47, I thought "Eh, I'm not that tired. I can knock one more off!" (granted, it was 11:30 at night, lol) then, just when I went to push play on 48, it started downpouring outside.

Best timing ever, the mood was great!

SLICE
Look up Midnight Crew Subs, they did a pretty good fansub of Kuuga. And by that I mean the only accurate fansub to actually finish-the initial version had a lot of spelling errors here and there but that was due to how fast they pumped it out and the ones you'd find now would be pretty polished I think.

D

Dr Kain

Look up Midnight Crew Subs, they did a pretty good fansub of Kuuga. And by that I mean the only accurate fansub to actually finish-the initial version had a lot of spelling errors here and there but that was due to how fast they pumped it out and the ones you'd find now would be pretty polished I think.

Meh, I don't need to watch the show again any time soon, so I'm just going to stick with Nihon's subs. I mean, I downloaded them earlier this year and I have utorrent set to automatically down their subs when they are put up, so I'm good. By the time Nihon actually finishes the show is probably going to be the next time I watch it (so in like 5 years). I usually only rewatch a Kamen Rider series after a few years just because it is hard to rewatch a 50 episode series all of the time, especially when I still have many series I have never seen.