Fourze 47:

- This whole reveal about the Core Child and Gamou and Utahoshi's backstory has a rushed feel to it. There was never any hints that Kengo was not human, only that he was sickly. And the Presenters weren't even mentioned until the Gemini arc. They should have been brought up earlier.

Even Tatsugami's story, while nice (as brief as it was, it felt rather like an actual cult follower), feels like it should have been told before the "endgame"

- Why introduce Sagitarrius Supernova at that random moment instead of during a battle when it might be more dramatic?

By the way, he has the Rider bug eyes over his face.

- I like the relatively subtle ways Heisei Rider does the "losing humanity/choice determines what you are" storylines that Showa shows tended to be more direct about. But it makes the shoehorned wacky moments all the more annoying when they drown those things out.

- Did Tatsugami say Gao? :laugh:

- They should have saved the Kengo-Gentaro handshake for this moment like people were guessing would happen in the beginning, instead of throwing it in before in the earlier episodes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Calling it now: Meteor defeating Leo by changing into Storm, and inserting the Storm switch into the Meteor Galaxy for an enhanced Starlight Shower punch. You heard it here first.

Another awesome episode of Fourze!

- I can see where people are coming from about Fourze rehashing stuff from W, but I look at it more as reusing concepts from W and doing them differently and, in my personal opinion, better. The Aries arc did not play out the same way Weather did, and instead of becoming the rival to the Second Rider he was just fodder for the debut of the Ultimate Form. Tachibana, while in the same role as Shroud as the support for the second Rider, was not Shroud and his true identity was much more of a twist than Shroud's ultimately was. I think it's fine for Tsukada to play around with and improve on concepts and ideas in W, since at the end of the day that's what most writers and creators do. I mean, I could list all the reused concepts found in OOO, but at the same time those concepts weren't used in the same way. And at the end of the day, as long as I'm entertained I'm fine.

- This episode really tugged at the heartstrings for me. From all the Gengo moments, Gentarou bringing Kengo out of his shell, comforting him with words that only a guy like Gentarou could say and mean, Kengo finally calling Gentarou by his first name, to Yuki's tearful new rendition of Hayabusa-kun... I honestly almost cried :bawling:, because Fourze has really gotten me to care about these characters and seeing them break down over what may be the end of the friendship they've cultivated over 47 episodes just gets to me.

- The fight in the Rabbit Hatch kept me glued to the screen. Ryusei vs Tatsugami, courtesy of the return of Koichi Sakamoto, was great. Leo's line about how he's tired of Meteor's catchphrase gave me a little chuckle too. The fight even gave Ohsugi an awesome moment in what might be his most serious moment yet. And it looks like I was right about the final episode being Fourze vs. Sagittarius plus Meteor vs Leo, and I'm really excited to see how Meteor's going to beat him.

- I like Sagittarius Nova. It's a simple yet effective design while still maintaining his aura as the main villain. It actually makes him look like a Kamen Rider. Honestly, Sagittarius is my favorite main villain of the W era Rider shows so far. From his presence, to his design, to just Gamou's personality as a whole, he makes an excellent Rider villain. He's even got a Rider Kick. A Rider Kick that successfully kills Kengo. I can't remember the last time I anticipated a final fight this much...

- Can't wait next week for the end of Kamen Rider Fourze!!!

Disappointing of a few things on Fourze....

- Aries could've been like Weather Dopant
- Sonoda/Scorpio could've been like Saeko going rogue.
- Tomoko being the first to know Meteor's identity and will keep it a secret until things go too far when Ryusei starts fighting for Aries.
- Kengo fighting as Fourze in at least one episode just once.

But anyway.... Sagittarius Zodiarts surely looks like Fourze's dark rider.

"Training."
Spoilers...

I squealed like a fangirl when...

[HIDE]- Wizard/Haruto appears in front of the characters during the credits.
- A great final battle by Sakamoto. [/HIDE]

J

Juspion

It was funny when
[HIDE]Shun propose to Miu and instead she fell for Haruto when he walk past them.[/HIDE]

Aronbafon
I'm overly satisfied with the end.

Based Sakamoto delivered above all expectations with BIKES, ENDLESS PLAY AND EXPLOSIONS.

The credits were quite entertaining, shippings went through the roof hehe.

Lurker
Wow... what a poor ending...

1) Kengo just got revived abruptly
2) Didn't show Sonoda and rest of Horoscopes commanders getting back from M-Bus. So they are sleeping there forever
3) Episode makes Sagittarius Supernova form looks weak

One thing I do like though
1) Tomoko with love in the air.

On a side note, at the start, how did Gentaro get the Fourze Driver back?

For Fourze it was a pretty good final episode.

[HIDE]Loved the using all the Limit Breaks of the different forms to wear Gamou down.
It was interesting to see a plain old Rider Kick these days.

I pretty much guessed that Gentaro would want to befriend Gamou. Okay it was really idiotic for him to do so even after all the **** Gamou's done, but hey, that's what makes him Gentaro.

Loved the fact that Haruto appeared at the end. Maybe this'll be like the Sentai Shake hands thingy.[/HIDE]

The torch is passed. Wizard IMPRESS US.