I don't have low self esteem.
Do I wish Power Rangers was real?

[hide]
HELL FUCKING YES I DO!!!!

Imagine going to Wal Mart to be interrupted by a load of Zords and a monster causing mayhem everywhere, and everybody has to run for the fuckin' lives.

Then again, that won't be so good. Maybe I'm talking bullshit.

But hey, Imagine being rescued from a burning building by the Pink Ranger?!! Who doesn't wanna be rescued by a babe?
[/hide]

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDXCFUAhqW0

You sure?

If it was real, I'll be a Guyver/Power Ranger hybrid with Iron Man hint.

Ever noticed how these superheroes always allow the villains to live another day? How is that ethical if they could just storm their base and kill them and spare the world agony?

Rather be a bender though [Please don't cue gay jokes ok?]

IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY!?

PK FIRE!!!!
Power rangers is just one of the many things that I wish was real. Its up there right next to Pokemon

I wished power rangers was real.

If you're in high school, you wished you had these powers. Even in college/university or when you have a job.

Welcome
Power rangers is just one of the many things that I wish was real. Its up there right next to Pokemon

Pokemon is better because there's no real violence...Like you go up to a terrorist and you're like "HEY DUDE YOU WANNA FIGHT MAH ELECTRIC RAT THING?!I'M A 10 YEAR OLD KID AND IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN JUST BEAT ME UP IF I WIN BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A TERRORIST, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW GOVERNMENT POKEMON BATTLING LAWS!"

Also, all Pokemon suffer Stockholm's, so it's not really slave labor...

Shyni
What, you want the earth to be attacked by evil space beings and such, with the only line of defense being random people in spandex?

Lurker
If power rangers or sentai were real, this forum would not be here, because we wouldnt be interested in Toku, nor would most of us be alive. It would be like the watchman, they have superheroes but they read comic books about normal things, i.e. Tales of the Black Frieghter