Happy Birthday!
Hello there! But I love to address people politely Miss Magi, is that bad?

Excuse me for a while but I have been sick for the last 2 days again with a bit of cough that's why I wasn't able to post here. Okay, I am recovering so I am going to bring the story a lil' bit later.

Princess of Equesteria
There is nothing bad about that at all, but personally find it unnecessary past this point. Please just either call me Magi or MagiPink will do nicely okay? And take your time and hope you feel better soon.

No Fear, No Pain.
Nothing wrong with being polite, but also nothing wrong with stripping naked and swiming in a pool full of chocolate pudding. Well...as long as it is within the confines of your own home and out of sight of the general public. other wise it apparently counts as indecent exposure. I blame the judicial system myself.

Princess of Equesteria
:laugh:

Someone clearly had one tooooo many sweets or something, eh Zigs? Naughty naughty.

Happy Birthday!
Nothing wrong with being polite, but also nothing wrong with stripping naked and swiming in a pool full of chocolate pudding. Well...as long as it is within the confines of your own home and out of sight of the general public. other wise it apparently counts as indecent exposure. I blame the judicial system myself.

WHAT?!!!!?
[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2010-06-13-17h22m05s145-460x257.png

[/HIDE]

That is insane! Naughty, naughty, naughty boy! Bad you! :nono:

Okay, I think here I am going to make my character.

Name: Scott Weyland.

Race: Human

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Gatack

Gear: Gatack Gear

Appearance:

[HIDE]
Usui_Takumi__05032011233057.jpg
[/HIDE]

Rider Appearance:

[HIDE]
gatack.jpg
[/HIDE]

Faction: Kamen Rider Knights.

History:

Scott Weyland was born of a rich family on Earth which controls a lot of science laboratories worldwide. He had an elder brother named Timothious Weyland whom he loved a lot and put him as his inspiration to be a better man since he was 7 (who was 19 years old back then). The two ventured to several places while being protected by their guardians, the Weyland Corps. One day, the two had to split up as Scott was taking vigorous academics in the same manner as Timothious when he was still young. Their father, Gregory Weyland and their mother Stephanie Weyland created an academic program and that academic program was used for Scott's sakes. When several years passed, the academic training was complete and that he was granted permission to be a full fledged Weyland by academic achievement.

One day, there came a group of people asking for help. They said that they came from an alternate dimension they called Fantasia and that they wanted to make something in return. The Weyland Enterprise took them into their halls in order to interview them with many questions. The Weyland Enterprise was full of doubts as this was new to them and in the process they asked where do they come from, what is their intention, why did they come to their world, do they even have a long history and others. The group of people then decided to answer each of their questions. The Weyland Enterprise was still doubtful but then decided to give those group of people a small village that would provide them some refuge in Neo Varensia, a city named after Valencia of Spain somewhere near Hawaii, which is under the Weyland Enterprise's jurisdiction.

3 days later, these group of people proposed the Weyland Enterprise a deal that they will render their technology to be part of their scientific achievement as a token of gratitude. They call it the Zecter Project, a project that will give the Weyland Enterprise more and more goodness. Their project was going smoothly until these people began to be worried as they fear that their time is coming to an end as they felt that those who are about to murder them all are now on Earth. They asked one of the Weyland Enterprise's top executives, Scott to take one of the Zecters and become their defender once the Gatack Zecter is complete. Scott then was bewildered as they asked him to do so until he agreed. These group of people with the help of the other Weyland Enterprise scientists then hurried the Zecter Project completion in order for that to happen.

A few days have passed since they began to worry and the Zecter Project now is complete. They assigned to him the Gatack Zecter, instructed him how to use it and he complied with it. Just things were going good, somewhere near the facility, has detected a large group of individuals with weapons not found in their list of weaponry. Some men stationed there asked them to halt and state the nature of their intent but these individuals just did not listen and then These people then started to fire of their guns at the at these men and the camera that spotted them and thus triggering the alarms. These group of people that came into Weyland's facility began to worry more and more than usual as escape is impossible for them now, even with the help of Weyland Enterprise's high tech transportation. One of them asked Scott to transform now into Gatack and so he wore the belt and extended his hands and right arm upward, the Gatack Zecter came flying towards him and he caught it, he then say the transformation phrase and slid it into the slot and a transformation process came in. A few moments later, a big fight broke between Scott and those individuals.

Princess of Equesteria
WHAT?!!!!?
[HIDE]
vlcsnap-2010-06-13-17h22m05s145-460x257.png

[/HIDE]

That is insane! Naughty, naughty, naughty boy! Bad you! :nono:

Okay, I think here I am going to make my character.

Name: Scott Weyland.

Race: Human

Origin: Earth

Kamen Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Gatack

Gear: Gatack Gear

Appearance:

[HIDE]
Usui_Takumi__05032011233057.jpg
[/HIDE]

Rider Appearance:

[HIDE]
gatack.jpg
[/HIDE]

Faction: Kamen Rider Knights.

History:

Scott Weyland was born of a rich family on Earth which controls a lot of science laboratories worldwide. He had an elder brother named Timothious Weyland whom he loved a lot and put him as his inspiration to be a better man since he was 7 (who was 19 years old back then). The two ventured to several places while being protected by their guardians, the Weyland Corps. One day, the two had to split up as Scott was taking vigorous academics in the same manner as Timothious when he was still young. Their father, Gregory Weyland and their mother Stephanie Weyland created an academic program and that academic program was used for Scott's sakes. When several years passed, the academic training was complete and that he was granted permission to be a full fledged Weyland by academic achievement.

One day, there came a group of people asking for help. They said that they came from an alternate dimension they called Fantasia and that they wanted to make something in return. The Weyland Enterprise took them into their halls in order to interview them with many questions. The Weyland Enterprise was full of doubts as this was new to them and in the process they asked where do they come from, what is their intention, why did they come to their world, do they even have a long history and others. The group of people then decided to answer each of their questions. The Weyland Enterprise was still doubtful but then decided to give those group of people a small village that would provide them some refuge in Neo Varensia, a city named after Valencia of Spain somewhere near Hawaii, which is under the Weyland Enterprise's jurisdiction.

3 days later, these group of people proposed the Weyland Enterprise a deal that they will render their technology to be part of their scientific achievement as a token of gratitude. They call it the Zecter Project, a project that will give the Weyland Enterprise more and more goodness. Their project was going smoothly until these people began to be worried as they fear that their time is coming to an end as they felt that those who are about to murder them all are now on Earth. They asked one of the Weyland Enterprise's top executives, Scott to take one of the Zecters and become their defender once the Gatack Zecter is complete. Scott then was bewildered as they asked him to do so until he agreed. These group of people with the help of the other Weyland Enterprise scientists then hurried the Zecter Project completion in order for that to happen.

A few days have passed since they began to worry and the Zecter Project now is complete. They assigned to him the Gatack Zecter, instructed him how to use it and he complied with it. Just things were going good, somewhere near the facility, has detected a large group of individuals with weapons not found in their list of weaponry. Some men stationed there asked them to halt and state the nature of their intent but these individuals just did not listen and then These people then started to fire of their guns at the at these men and the camera that spotted them and thus triggering the alarms. These group of people that came into Weyland's facility began to worry more and more than usual as escape is impossible for them now, even with the help of Weyland Enterprise's high tech transportation. One of them asked Scott to transform now into Gatack and so he wore the belt and extended his hands and right arm upward, the Gatack Zecter came flying towards him and he caught it, he then say the transformation phrase and slid it into the slot and a transformation process came in. A few moments later, a big fight broke between Scott and those individuals.

I am going to have get back to you later tomorrow after work to decide my final answer. Today has been...not the greatest to say at the least and simply trying to unwind again.

No Fear, No Pain.
Well looks like ti is time for me to get out abother post. Let's hope the needle nosed blood suckers, whose names shall not be spoken, don't give me much trouble tonight so I can get a decent post done. Otherwise it may be the week end...

That being said I've actually got a story started for once that may or may not be amazing, depending on whether I decide to post it or not. Seems I get started more easily if I just have a vague idea, start writing whatever comes to mind, then shape it as I go through the first chapter. After that I can start planning further ahead without loosing interest. One step at a time for a man like me.

I also kind of want to watch Ultra Q now since watchign the first few episodes of Ultraman. I also want to watch Tiga now, and maybe MirrorMan Reflex. So much to do...

Princess of Equesteria
I need to get back into working on my ultraman base fan fic. Just need to get that creative process back when I can. Oh? Are you talking about mosquitoes?

Thankfully I've not been bitten by those little thingys, but it does appear that I have been stung on the hand.

No Fear, No Pain.
I live close tothe Mississippi river so we usually get them in droves. Still, I can't complain since they havn't done much damage to me this year.

An Ultraman fanfic by Magi sounds fun. I would like to do a Tiga, Agito, GoBuster cross over...but it is one of those things I will have more fun planning then writing. Then again I might be wrong and find myself having a ball. Who knows.

So what series would your fic cover Magi? I am the curious.

Happy Birthday!
I need to get back into working on my ultraman base fan fic. Just need to get that creative process back when I can. Oh? Are you talking about mosquitoes?
Thankfully I've not been bitten by those little thingys, but it does appear that I have been stung on the hand.

M... mosquitoes?! NO!!! I am afraid of them for the cause a lot of diseases.