Some kind of Beast mode
So how is this going to work Keith. You are now, really, an affiliate of Saban brands. The point of this group is not only to get the inside scoop, but also to give suggestions as well.

So are you, 1. Going to just give your thoughts and hope they get acknowledged.

2. Have group online or face to face (depending where you live) discussions on what can be better in PR then somehow come to an agreement at the end of each meeting.

And/or 3. Also using the option of getting ideas from us, and passing it along to Ellie or whoever?

Do you already have any ideas in mind?

So far all I know is that I signed the contract or agreement. That's all I know. I'm excited to contribute to Saban Entertainment, but NOTHING is really known so far.

I'd of course be carrying the wants and opinions of the fandom to get all the best possible that can be got.

But as of yet... nooooooooooo idea what this will all entail.

Some kind of Beast mode
Ahh gotcha gotcha, this should be awesome. :buttrock:

The Great Me
Ahh gotcha gotcha, this should be awesome. :buttrock:

Ofcourse it would. I mean this is Keith teaming up with Saban. Power Rangers are awesome and anything with Keith involved in is automatically badass.

Some kind of Beast mode
Ofcourse it would. I mean this is Keith teaming up with Saban. Power Rangers are awesome and anything with Keith involved in is automatically badass.

Whoa...well said. :laugh:

FUCKING....... YES! We're in!

Yup, I said this before. This is how we beat the system..by infiltrating it. We'll be be owning it by the time Megaforce begins.

It's true. We did meet. Keith is a great guy... and he looks amazing when he cosplays as Divatox :)

It's THE BlackNerd! I'm a BlackNerd also, so yea. Welcome. :buttrock:

GOTCHA

GOSEIGER DASH!

It's a bad Gosei habit of mine. lol

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
What were the qualifications exactly?

And for that matter, what is the "Power Force" anyway?