For Blade and Angie:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJODirze5EM"]Sean Bean dies in every movie - YouTube[/ame]

Mika Tan with Methos and the Highlander:
179165_360837133989588_1642201379_n.jpg

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I'm about 40 mins in and I hate each and every one of you with the burning passion of a thousand suns. :D

EDIT: That was an awesome episode. It was cool hearing all of the stories of what went on at Comic Con. I'm definitely planning to go next year.

Also, I like that all the guys knew immediately who Mika Tan was and Blade Dancer and Angie were completely lost. haha

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Keith, I'll be severely disappointed if Gangnam Style isn't in the next podcast somewhere..............LOL @ Angie & Blade being clueless about Mika Tan

HJU Radio #40 – Kamen Rider W Returns: ACCEL X ETERNAL

[Direct Download]

[Skip the Geek, Scrub to 1:47:00]

Dropping another podcast for your ears and this one is all manner of on topic. Long over overdue, we sit down to return to the W Universe with KRW Returns: Accel x Eternal. Click it on up to check out our take. I’ll give ya a hint… one we loved and the other…. not so much.

Geek Score Card:
Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Faiz
Kamen Rider Blade
S.H. Figuarts
Kamen Rider Spirits
FansProject: STEEL CORE
Once Upon a Time
Game of Thrones
Community
Torchwood
TMNT 2k12 Action Figures
TMNT 2k3 Series Finale
Universal Studios: Transformers the Ride
Chōjin Sentai Jetman
Power Ranger DVD Set
Morphin Blaster

Rag-tag Group of Podcasters is as Follows:
WTF @ TFW’s Vangelus who has a MOST rockin’ YouTube Channel and his own Personal Blog

Craig “The Scream Man†Moore of the Fwooshcast!

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Special thanks to FuuNoKami Oka aka Jonathan Howe (also at Fuu’s Toku Videos on blip.tv)who stepped up to make this episode possible in record time. Without him, there would be no show.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I just got to the part where you guys talk about the actor who played the Commander in the Accel movie. From what I remember, and I could be wrong so if someone knows for sure please correct me, it was said that the actor committed suicide. Again, It's something I read after it happened but I think that's how he died.

Mad Skillz
I'm not sure what the final findings were, but he was found hanging in his apart already dead, so suicide looks likely. There's an article about it here if anyone wants to read about it.

I literally cannot watch Ultraman Mebius now without feeling uber uncomfortable.

I'm A Djinn
great episode.

I feel the complete opposite about the movies.

I disliked Accel and really enjoyed Eternal.

Truth be told, only 2 things ruined Accel for me: Akiko and the thief girl. Both are morons and I feel they set back women a hundred years. Akiko was an irrational, selfish, imbecile that cannot put things in perspective and is just plain despicable. Skull would be rolling in his grave at what a monster his daughter is in this movie. The thief girl was just a helpless sack of uselessness that was there to fall for the main guy and be rescued by him. I I dont tend to notice these kinds of things when it comes to portrayal of women, but these dingbats just made me sick. For all the tired and cliched, bad-Heisei feel the Eternal movie had, its women actually stood for themselves and fought to varying degrees of success. They werent beyond being rescued but at least they put up a fight. Everything else about the Accel movie though, I really really liked. It's just hard for me to rewatch it knowing Id have to see those annoying dumbasses-in-distress again. Had these 2 scumbags not have been in it, Id watch the movie much more. But I hate them to an extent that I cannot overlook them in the movie the way I can with lesser annoyances.

And after such a horrible and sickening experience with Accel, I really ended up enjoying the Eternal one. Ive rewatched it several times and acknowledge all its problems. Nobody asked for it, the harmonica was OTT (but u know what? Red Requiem did it too), the heel-turn was kinda far out there, and it wouldve been nice to know more about the other NEVER guys. It felt like a good anti-hero movie with a badass nakama (too bad it didnt stick in A-Z). I love good guys as much as the next guy, but sometimes I do like seeing the spotlight on some baddies too.

I agree that it does feel like a Heisei movie, but to me its definitely leagues better than most Heisei movies. When compared to absolute **** like GSL, Paradise Lost, and Missing Ace, this is a cinematic and storytelling masterpiece.

Despite differing view, I really had a great time listening to this episode, as per usual. Thanks very much and keep on rocking!

Last edited:
Akiko was credited as ''Akiko Terui'' in the opening of Accel, so she did change her name. Also Keith, don't watch the Gokaiger Jetman episode until after you've finished Jetman!