Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Some kind of Beast mode
The incarnation after Megaforce could have first-run status on The Vortexx, but if it's possible, I'd like Nickelodeon to still be a secondary source to catch it on at least. At least with cable channels, you don't have to worry about interruptions on account of special reports. Plus my cable company is having some issues with the CW right now, so I'm not able to watch that network. For now it's fine because there's nothing I regularly watch on CW these days, but that garbage just needs to end.

I wonder if there's anything in their contract that Nick has the rights to world-premiere episodes. They could easily do a 40 episode season on the Vortexx and then reair the episodes on Nick, which could still be divided into their two-part seasons.

Yea I agree with Nick being used as a second option for reruns. I would think that would be a win/win for everyone.

Some kind of Beast mode
About 160 cards? How many cards did the Tensouder have if anyone remembers?

PK FIRE!!!!
I don't care if it's 2 years so long as they don't make the second one SUPER Mega Force. I mean really...

I'm not even that thrilled with the name Mega Force, honestly we already have time force, wild force, and mystic force. It just feels lazy, and if they do Super mega Force, thats even lazier.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
About 160 cards? How many cards did the Tensouder have if anyone remembers?

The same amount as the entire Dice-O card collection at the time............which I have zero fucking idea on that one

Some kind of Beast mode
The same amount as the entire Dice-O card collection at the time............which I have zero fucking idea on that one

Well I doubt we're getting Dice-O, soo..trading cards..? The new ones do have numbers on them and what not.

I'm actually curious as to why they had no morph card in toy display for the Gosei Morpher.

Golden Deal
Dice-Oh cards
Tensouder.jpg
P2180035.JPG

vs
megaforce cards:
Samuraicast Blog

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Damn I wish I got the Gosei Ranger cards, can't believe they where limited with the figures. Apart of me wishes I got the Tensouder too. Well if I can snag a never opened Five Brace and Necklace, I should still be able to find those.

Either they wanted to point out that tommy researched about other ranger teams (Legacy of power and forever red suggests it) or the prop team just wanted to challenge the sentai fans by saying: "lets see if they can guess which symbols that are!"^^

THis would work out with a lot of people theorys on explaining the 15 True Sentai, as I call them (Goranger-Jetman), which is that theyre Ranger teams, just from other planets. He could have been researching them, just didnt have enough footage to add them to the video diary