Henshin a Go-Go!!
having finally caught up with the 4 most recent episodes of Fourze, I must say I am REALLY digging this last bit of Fourze. I think that overall this series has been very good, despite it having the occasional hiccup.

PK FIRE!!!!
I just started watching Fourze relatively recently(up to ep 16), yeah i'm a little late to the party I know haha, but I love the show so far, and i'm a sucker for the naive we can all just be friends kind of character that Kisaragi is.

Lurker
Yeah. Fourze seems to have had this end result planned from the get-go. As much as I fault the show for its lousy pacing and execution, the overall consistency is rather tight, unlike OOOs which was obviously retooled on the fly as it went along.

I wonder about that...

Why I do feel that the staff had a clear idea of what the overarching plot was going to be in Fourze, the way that the Horoscopes were treated makes me feel that aspect saw some rewrites during the show. That's just my personal view.

*smooth jazz*
Well, there's always going to be revisions, tweaks and so forth throughout a series. That's just the nature of the beast when it comes to the television medium. You've got producers, TV Execs and censors who are all going to be asking for different things at different times. No series goes entirely as the writers' plan (often for good reason).

I raged about the series' treatment of the last few Horoscopes a while back and it was pointed out that in order for Cosmic States to retain its game-breaker status, they pretty much had to plow through the Horoscopes lickity-split. There might have been some tweaks and adjustments to things here and there to please different higher-ups, but I get the feeling that the overall plot is what it was always intended to be.

That's just my opinion. Until people start leaking interior plans about the show there's little way to really know for sure.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Judging by the Nadeshiko movie and how it almost seems to foreshadow Kengo being an Alien (Like Daido Katsumi in W Forever being a hint towards Philip actually being dead), I think it was pretty meticulously planned. At least, the basic structure of the show.

Lurker
Judging by the Nadeshiko movie and how it almost seems to foreshadow Kengo being an Alien (Like Daido Katsumi in W Forever being a hint towards Philip actually being dead), I think it was pretty meticulously planned. At least, the basic structure of the show.

A to Z didn't really hint that Philip was death. Daido just say that the two of them were both monsters in their own right, which was a callback to Philip thinking of himself as a monster back during Begin's Night.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Maybe hint wasn't the right word, but maybe...foreshadowed? I can't put my finger on it, but both situations were brought back later on.

When did they hint at Kengo being an Alien in Megamax? Or Philip being dead in A-Z?

He's likely talking about Kengo's comments regarding Gentaro befriending Nadeshiko, which seem really ironic with this reveal regarding his nature.

Lurker
He's likely talking about Kengo's comments regarding Gentaro befriending Nadeshiko, which seem really ironic with this reveal regarding his nature.

While it is ironic, I don't think it was meant to hint anything.