The new Tendou Souji
I meant when they were jumping off the train one by one to hold off those Imagin in the last few episodes (when we're supposed to assume they died) and they just pull out passes and transform w/o Ryoutarou's body.

I'm A Djinn
I meant when they were jumping off the train one by one to hold off those Imagin in the last few episodes (when we're supposed to assume they died) and they just pull out passes and transform w/o Ryoutarou's body.

Then I'll have to disagree. I actually went and check. Kintaros took the belt off Ryotaro (who was in Liner Form at the time), put it on and pulled the pass out of nowhere (like Ryotaro usually does). Urataros, stopped Ryotaro from transforming and took the belt from him and did the same. It is makes more sense to me that the pass those 2 were holding at the time was the same one Ryotaro has (pulled from out of nowhere, but still just that one single pass).

The only things that sold me with this movie...

OOO "eye poke":sly:

Eiji as Birth...Birth doing the OOO Pose...even with the Drill Arm.:sly:

AkibaYellow cosplaying as jester looking for Salvation Army donations.

Date attempting to play the Belles game only to be stopped by straightman Goto

Satonaka saying..."Safe" after Kougami was given the bad hairdo.

Yuki calling Gentaro

Cobra fighting a Snake

Ankh's Arm getting bitten by a skull

OOO pulling a play from Den-O...a bit of a turn off for me.:sly:

I think we should make a drinking game for every time Keith says "hate" and "Fourze".

You have a better shot with anything "Den-O" related in regards to Keith.

In Justice, We Trust!
It's also less boring.

OH SNAP I WENT THERE!

Fourze? I disagree completely. I just finished watching episode 42, and while I won't spoil anything...the plot twists, and the preview for the next episode....WOW!

wanna hear a joke?
I was talking about Fourze being less boring. I agree with what you're saying about that episode.

In Justice, We Trust!
I see, sorry I wasn't too sure if you were talking about Fourze or Den-O.

Is not impressed right now...
I think what happened with The Legend of Korra was that people were too quick to set it as the gold standard of animation, and what all kids shows should aspire to, so when the finale was... disappointing, to say the least, people started to realize that it wasn't the shining beacon of television they thought it was.

I was watching The Totally Rad Show, and when they reviewed Tron: Uprising, all they did was compare it to Korra. "It's pretty good, but it's not The Legend of Korra." "I enjoy it, but not the same way I enjoy The Legend of Korra." I'm curious to see how they rate it when they review the whole season on Wednesday, but I'm sure a LOT of people set that show as some sort of benchmark and were let down by it.

The new Tendou Souji
but I'm sure a LOT of people set that show as some sort of benchmark

Oh, they do. Off the top of my head, Kotaku once put up an article somebody from there wrote that said that said person was a little disappointed with Korra turned out...

the following comments from the Facebook feed were stuff like...
> "What? People actually don't like this show?! Impossible!!"
> "I can't believe there's people who can actually come up with negative opinions to this show; I don't wanna live on this planet anymore!"
or "Kotaku sucks if they can't understand Korra; didn't you have any feels during the shipping scenes? I was tearbending, TEARBENDING when Bolin was upset, you guys must be robots!!"

HJU Radio #39 – San Diego Comic Con 2012, Talk UP!

[Direct Download]

The Power Morphicon is done, and that podcast is forthcoming. But, how about some other convention talkuppery? Kick back, click up and listen to our experiences at SDCC 2012, including how I met the latest Doctor Who, Matt Smith!!! PMC podcast will be coming down the road…

Our RagTag Group of Podcasters is as Follows:

angelicnoir of Girls in Trouble

Blade Dancer of Girls in Trouble

VengeanceGOD for the Ace of Geeks Podcast

Mike Nixon of the Geek Crash Course

Special thanks to Craig “The ScreamMan†Moore and Jon Fuu for final podcast mixing.