D

Dr Kain

I cannot believe they found a way to fix their end of the world problem. Wow, just wow. I'm not sure which is worse. Ending the world or retconning the end of the world by making it a dream sequence.

Banned
I cannot believe they found a way to fix their end of the world problem. Wow, just wow. I'm not sure which is worse. Ending the world or retconning the end of the world by making it a dream sequence.

If you pay attention to the trailer, you see it's a big holodeck like thing. They didn't retcon anything.

HEROW

What dream sequence are you talking about? Alice's home dream scene? It seems that she was under the bad guy's matrix thingy. So it's still the end of the world, she's just stuck in the past and her dreams.

D

Dr Kain

If you pay attention to the trailer, you see it's a big holodeck like thing. They didn't retcon anything.

Are you sure? I mean, it looks like she wakes up in a room after the battle from Afterlife and was told the end of the world was a dream. I know her being home with her family is a dream too, but it didn't look like the world actually ended. Either way, I will see this movie because it has Resident Evil init.

Banned
Are you sure? I mean, it looks like she wakes up in a room after the battle from Afterlife and was told the end of the world was a dream. I know her being home with her family is a dream too, but it didn't look like the world actually ended. Either way, I will see this movie because it has Resident Evil init.

Yes you see that, and if you pay attention to all the other trailers, you clearly see(and the story info out) it's a trap by umbrella.

D

Dr Kain

Yes you see that, and if you pay attention to all the other trailers, you clearly see(and the story info out) it's a trap by umbrella.

Ah, I've only watched one trailer and that was enough for me. The movie is going to be crap, but it is RE so I'm going to go see it anyway. I mean, I saw The Bourne Legacy and that was utter crap too.

I really cannot wait for Silent Hill 2. I hope it is at least as good as the first one.