Power Rangers: Super Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion Thread (OCTOBER 13th, NEW EPS)

Is not impressed right now...
I was channel surfing, and right now, I see none other than Najee De-Tiege on an episode of MTV's Parental Control. How long has it been known that he was on this? And how long was it known that he used to be a massage therapist?

I will say, his acting is a LOT better here.

Mad Skillz
He posted some messages on Twitter, calling Saban lame and alluding to him not wanting to pay more money for...something.

Some kind of Beast mode
He posted some messages on Twitter, calling Saban lame and alluding to him not wanting to pay more money for...something.

Damn, it's gotta be pretty personal if he went public with his anger. That's still a risk also, even though they wrapped up already.

Well that's one of your Gold boys Haim, you approved him. :)

Some kind of Beast mode
That furthers the theory about the cast being directed to act a certain way. Or maybe he has improved since being on the show.

Hector's tweets:

Doubt it, you can act a certain way and not act bad at the same time. Unless, the director(s) are really that at giving direction.

From reading those tweets yesterday, I was thinking maybe it has to do with not paying him/them for next season's appearances.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
From reading those tweets yesterday, I was thinking maybe it has to do with not paying him/them for next season's appearances.

I was thinking the same thing.........but I wasn't too sure to say it at first until someone else wanted to say it instead LOL