[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXV4_lvSe_0"]CM PSP ????? - YouTube[/ame]

:wub:

Lurker
soooooooo anybody getting AKB1/153 Renai Sousenkyo?

I wanna play the new game, it seems interesting, but might take a long time to complete lol, i'm also interested to see what new features are in it

I've been missing for a while cause I am currently in Japan lol

While here, I found out that an AKB48 Official AR Card Game came out, and obviously I bought packs

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Someone posted up a magazine interview with current MM leader Michishige Sayumi and MM's first leader Nakazawa Yuko on their Hello!Online blog (should be able to see/read it even if you're not a registered member there). It's a really interesting read, showing how Sayu is taking her new leadership role seriously. Yuko-sama also gives the Sayu credit for how she's handling things now. :thumbs:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.p...-sayumi-and-nakazawa-yuko-top-yell-interview/

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I wanna play the new game, it seems interesting, but might take a long time to complete lol, i'm also interested to see what new features are in it

I've been missing for a while cause I am currently in Japan lol

While here, I found out that an AKB48 Official AR Card Game came out, and obviously I bought packs

So your in Japan right now so can you check if they sell AKB48 design Yugioh or Pokemon size card proctor sleeves

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
jphip122466.jpg

AKB48's Sakiko Matsui Loves to Take a Bath with a Kamen Rider!
http://www.jefusion.com/2012/08/akb48s-sakiko-matsui-loves-to-take-bath.html

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I did not know that she liked Kamen Rider too cause I know my oshi, Mayuyu likes Kamen Rider Kiva a lot and she has even worn Nago's blue IXA-cise shirt and image of that down below

[hide]
2qcjoxw.jpg
[/hide]

Lurker
So your in Japan right now so can you check if they sell AKB48 design Yugioh or Pokemon size card proctor sleeves

I tried and failed lol

hmf, you'd b happy to know that the Golden Rare Mayuyu card for the card game is being sold at stores for 8900Yen, thats more than most Yugioh cards

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I tried and failed lol

hmf, you'd b happy to know that the Golden Rare Mayuyu card for the card game is being sold at stores for 8900Yen, thats more than most Yugioh cards

I got that card from my cousin in Japan 3 days ago and I got to say that it is so sexy

Oh, well I guess I have to find a place that will make custom card protector sleeves and have them make it for me

Lurker
I got that card from my cousin in Japan 3 days ago and I got to say that it is so sexy

Oh, well I guess I have to find a place that will make custom card protector sleeves and have them make it for me

I got Golden Rare Kitehara Rie and Golden Rare Shinoda Mariko, i'm aiming for Love-tan, but I had to stop buying lol