Shout! Factory Obtains Saban License- Power Rangers Seasons on DVD!

The new Tendou Souji
I know, just messing with ya since there are people who would ignore that and upload them anyways.

Also, these are apparently from the UK releases of the VR Troopers sets.. notice anything?

[hide] VDvxo.png
LE4nv.jpg[/hide]

Just ordered up Mighty Morphin Power Rangers IA guys. I can't wait to start the franchise from the very first episode Day Of The Dumpster. On top of this I get the 2nd half in December (Given the 2 week ship time.)

Read my smart post
I so disappointed in TimeLife. I ordered my set on the 13th and I still haven't got it, other people in Canada have told me they got theirs already

I so disappointed in TimeLife. I ordered my set on the 13th and I still haven't got it, other people in Canada have told me they got theirs already

I'm still waiting for a $22 refund they promised me when they shipped mine with the express saver method instead of the overnight method like they were supposed to.

By the way, I've seen MMPR season 1-volume 1 at Target and Barnes & Noble so far. I went to two Best Buys and they didn't seem to have any in stock. Anyone else? I saw someone say they got theirs at FYE, and that someone got theirs at Wal-Mart. Those are two stores I didn't check.

After realizing that Disney's channels altogether didn't show about 40-something percent of the first 338 PR episodes, I started to garner a greater appreciation for the box set. A quarter of the PRLR episodes weren't shown on those channels either, so it's great that they'll also do a box set that covers from PRLR up to PRWF. The box set may go up to PRNS too, but at least Disney's channels showed all its episodes, and NickToons will finally be showing this one episode they didn't show before.

D

Dr Kain

Do they still allow you to do the payment plan method, or is that no longer a valid deal because the set is out?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Next one is Lightspeed to Wild Force? :buttrock:

That's the one for me- I'll be preparing for this moment in epic proportions. lol

Only one after that I'm really dead set on getting no matter what is Dino Thunder.