Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Some kind of Beast mode
OMG look at the views O.O

the original upload from rangercrew (uploaded on 08/18/2012) only has 40.464 views O.O

Not really surprised. No matter how thug life you may be now...you watched PR as a kid. :laugh: It's hitting the nostalgia button in urban culture.

Rider Soul Ranger Spirit
Seeing it like that, without an unedited Legend War (which I can totally see being named Mega War/Battle now) is just... Nope.

Female Black Ranger
I was about to say something about WSHH, but y'all beat me to it hours ago. Those comments had me rollin'.

i wonder if they gonna bring back alpha 5 and that big head nigga in the fish tank

If my nigga TOMMY IS NOT IN THIS ****, THEY NEED TO PULL THE PLUG OUT THIS **** CAUSE THAT NIGGA KILLED IT AS THE GREEN RANGER S/O THE FLUTE , THE WHITE RANGER S/O TO THE TALKING SWORD, AND RED RANGER..

Nahh tommy wont be in it. Hes all jacked up and tatted doing MMA now

nah i dont Tommy will be in it. have you seen him lately?! dude is tatted up and jacked...doing MMA

Damn, thanks..than they better make a hologram of this nigga

LOL!!@hologram

Last edited:
Get outta here. You have a good eye! o_O

We should change up the writers more often, have more variety. Saban should call up that Eddie guy who worked on RPM and had such big things planned for it. I know he wasn't a writer, but I just remembered him.

Someone else pointed out the Easter egg in S.P.D. a while back, so I can't take the credit.

Eddie Guzelian is a writer though. He was credited for writing seven R.P.M. episodes.

As for those comments on World Star Hip Hop, I have to laugh at some of the comments being made, but the grammar is just atrocious.

Some kind of Beast mode
Someone else pointed out the Easter egg in S.P.D. a while back, so I can't take the credit.

Eddie Guzelian is a writer though. He was credited for writing seven R.P.M. episodes.

As for those comments on World Star Hip Hop, I have to laugh at some of the comments being made, but the grammar is just atrocious.

Ahh, gotcha gotcha.

Btw, World Star is a breathing ground for ebonics. lol Proper grammar will be the last thing you see on there.

Ahh, gotcha gotcha.

Btw, World Star is a breathing ground for ebonics. lol Proper grammar will be the last thing you see on there.

I did see some people state things using proper grammar though. I guess I don't get it since even though I'm black, I'm just not some ghetto gangsta thug type. I might speak a little ebonics every now and then, but I just can't see myself typing that way. Though they called me "white boy" in high school sometimes because I didn't "act ghetto".

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Ahh, gotcha gotcha.

World Star = Hood version of YouTube

None of you should even try to "grammar nazi" anyone from there, you'll just get shot :laugh: :169: