The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
I'd like to give you advice but I'm confused... what are you starting? High school or college?

High school.

Btw, are all people on buses supposed to cranky? Cause I just got yelled for having too big of a book-bag, even though it was never touching the person nor was it in the person's way.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Hey, old member here.
Some of you might remember me. Took a hiatus on toku since 2009. Life kinda got in the way I guess:shrug:

We must engage in an epic battle to the death. There can only be one who bears the name Takumi!

...or welcome back! Whichever suits you. :thumbs:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
We must engage in an epic battle to the death. There can only be one who bears the name Takumi!

...or welcome back! Whichever suits you. :thumbs:

I motion we refer to Inui Takumi as 'Evil Takumi' from now on.

Heroes are forever
High school.

Btw, are all people on buses supposed to cranky? Cause I just got yelled for having too big of a book-bag, even though it was never touching the person nor was it in the person's way.
As Undrave said, get some serious work habits. The bad part about High School is that it's the last step towards college. As any education before that, they expect you to specialize in everything, and the problem comes when you look at EVERYTHING IN-DEPTH.
Study, man.

People on buses are supposed to be sleepy. Well, I'm assuming it's early in the morning.

The Meteor has landed
As Undrave said, get some serious work habits. The bad part about High School is that it's the last step towards college. As any education before that, they expect you to specialize in everything, and the problem comes when you look at EVERYTHING IN-DEPTH.
Study, man.

I know about that, I know that High School is one of the big things that will decide my life. And if I fail, I'm screwed. But I'm not too worry at the moment, I'm still trying to adjust to fixed schedules. As well as fixed time periods as well. Those are my current problems I have and hopefully I will be able to get through them during the following year.

People on buses are supposed to be sleepy. Well, I'm assuming it's early in the morning.

It was during the afternoon, but even in the morning buses they don't yell at me like I'm an idoit or something. They just ignore me and move on with their day.

I really hope it's not like this tomorrow. :redface2:

Status
Not open for further replies.