Details on 2013 Collectors Edition Power Morpher

Red Tyranno Ranger
I was at the Behind the Scenes: Design and Development w/ Tsuyoshi Nonaka panel at Morphicon, not sure if this has been posted yet.

The 5 Power Coins will be made of diecast metal, and the Morpher will be able to recognize each coin for a different sound. Nonaka also said that the Morpher will have the Wrist Communicator SFX.

see link below
https://picasaweb.google.com/107916128232830026034/GibsonKAGE#5778644270330739890

Very good Bandai.... Now give us that Golden Power Morpher (Dragon Buckler) we've wanted for 18 years... With a proper Dragon Zord coin!

One thing I've been wondering is if the Morpher is bigger then the original? Sure I did a rough estimate by comparing it to the surrounding items which I knew the scale of. And by that conclusion it is bigger. But people have been telling me its the same size... I'm confused xD

Blue MMPr
It looks pretty close to the same size. I hear it will be $50 and possibly a TRU exclusive.
I wouldn't rule out the gold version.

I'd love to see an official communicator with sounds as well

Lurker
In the OP, the picture says that it will be 110% the size of the original.

It also says that there are only 5 sound patterns, so if that's true, I'd say that pretty much rules out the gold version.

Diecast coins, the belt clip that we didn't originally get, show accurate decals, and multiple sounds. ... Sounds too good to be true...

Very good Bandai.... Now give us that Golden Power Morpher (Dragon Buckler) we've wanted for 18 years... With a proper Dragon Zord coin!

They'll still find some way to shaft us. Even if they give us a gold morpher, the Dragon Ranger/Green Ranger coin will probably look like this...
tumblr_m6hjti5X2n1qew69io1_250.jpg

instead of this
dragonDuotone.jpg

Honestly, never understood the need for an original design. Doesn't even look like a dragon. Looks more like some kind of dinosaur. Titanus, maybe?

Banned
Honestly, never understood the need for an original design. Doesn't even look like a dragon. Looks more like some kind of dinosaur. Titanus, maybe?

It was so the Green Ranger figures not only also had a logo on his chest, but also so it was consistant with the other by having an Animal on it instead of the Dragonranger Sigil.

The Logo is supposed to be an Organic Dragonzord i think.

AKA XeroTheHero
Everything I've heard says that the collectors version is a little bigger than the original toy.