Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i don't want to spoil it just yet, but kengo doesn't become fourze.......i won't spoil why

Chief HJU News Editor
Already got ruined it by people on Facebook. What is the instant need to spoil the finales or these shows, it happens every year?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
There are guys who are just too excited to think that what they post might kill the excitement of other people. It happens a lot in every finale of any show I follow.

Sadly, the only way to refrain from getting these type of posts is not opening one's Facebook or social networking page, or visit spoiler threads.

Wait, with only one episode left, are we going to find out anymore about Gentaro's past? In that one episode (27 I think) we find out his parents worked on something important and are the reason why he goes around friending everyone. Are we gonna get any sort of resolution for that, or was it dropped?

Wait, with only one episode left, are we going to find out anymore about Gentaro's past? In that one episode (27 I think) we find out his parents worked on something important and are the reason why he goes around friending everyone. Are we gonna get any sort of resolution for that, or was it dropped?
His parents were Shocker. Mystery solved.

Of course, that's where all the Shocker mooks come from. They just want friends! New finisher RIDER HUG!

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Really doubt that will happen.