The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Meteor has landed
High school is a cake walk mostly... just get into some good work habits and you'll do fine. Especially since a good work ethic will serve you beyond high school almost better than half the stuff they actually teach you there. :laugh:

I seriously got my ass kicked once I got done coasting through high school. Now I'm just not equipped for education and become a nervous wreck when I can't complete an assignment in an evening.

First things first, it will be difficult. Acknowledging a problem is the first step towards solving it.

The best(and worst) thing about college and university is that it's all on you. Everything. Nobody's going to nag you or penalize you for not doing your assignments or slacking off. Lecturers are not like school teachers, they have a lot of other things to do to spend time on the student more than they have to. You're now in full control.

So discipline, and like Undrave said, a good work habit will serve you well. And please, DON'T PROCRASTINATE!! In just three years, I lost count of how many time I regret thinking "I'll do it later". Also, and I don't like saying this, but make sure you're in the right crowd. Friends can help you succeed, or pull you down with them.

All the best.:thumbs:

Thank you guys for putting more pressure on me than my family did during the summer.

Other than that, I managed to survive my first day with just a warning. Woot! I think that's a job well done in my book. :buttrock:

In Justice, We Trust!
Thank you guys for putting more pressure on me than my family did during the summer.

Other than that, I managed to survive my first day with just a warning. Woot! I think that's a job well done in my book. :buttrock:

First day usually don't really mean jack though, most teachers will cut you a little slack the first couple of days...at least that's how it was when I was in school.

Banned
I found out that women like it when you don't act like a creeper around them.
This is handy information.

Heroes are forever

I'd like to give you advice but I'm confused... what are you starting? High school or college?

Chief HJU News Editor
It really depends what kind of woman you're trying to get and how you're going to kill her once you get her.

Hey, old member here.
Some of you might remember me. Took a hiatus on toku since 2009. Life kinda got in the way I guess:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.