In Justice, We Trust!
I remember that someone in the forum wondered if maybe Fourze would jump ahead at Gentaro graduating in ending.

Now that I think about it, both W and OOO did time skips after the final battle too, and now that the stuff with Kengo is channeling those shows, I can't help but wonder if Fourze will in fact do skip ahead to the graduation (maybe with Kengo appearing during it in some form).

Oh I'm sure the final episode would have Kengo coming back to Earth, and giving Gentaro the Fourze Driver back...after all, he still needs to appear in the Summer movie, and the Wizard VS Fourze team up.

And Yuki went back to being adorable in this episode, I think I can almost forgive those cringe-worthy moments.

I actually like how the Ryu/Tomo relationship has been handled. They've shown us that the two are in a relationship and care about each other without hammering it into our heads. Granted I'm comparing this to Power Ranger Samurai's handling of the Mike/Emily ship. So it's not really hard to be subtle compared to that.
They happen to be stood next to each other quite often when the KRC stand in a row. That's no basis on which to pursue a relationship! Oh, and she helps him get on his feet again whenever a monster knocks him on his ass. I think that has more to do with her character having nothing else to do. I thought it was just a fandom ship until they got those joint invites from Yuki the other week. It's not exactly like last year where you got the impression Hina constantly pined after Eiji.
While I've generally been a fan of this series, it seems much of the story stuff has been mishandled. The beginning of this episode felt very bizarre, it was like they were trying to info dump the backstory for Leo and Kengo, when that should have been done a long time ago (at least a few episodes ago, for Kengo). It didn't feel natural at all. I also thought the "farewell" scene with Gen, Yuuki and Kengo was a bit over the top.
The Kamen Rider franchise has a habit of doing that though. You know nothing until the episode count has creeped into the 40s and then the writers suddenly realise they're miles away from wrapping it all up and have to basically nominate a character to be 'Mr Exposition' and do a plot dump.
I especially loved the "roar" :laugh:
Best joke of the series. A quiet yet menacing "Gaaao" with a little smirk on his face. Loved it.

In Justice, We Trust!
Two bucks says that Friendship reconstructs Kengo, andKengo stays on Earth at the end, and the Presenters makes him into a real, actual human.

Lurker
Two bucks says that Friendship reconstructs Kengo, andKengo stays on Earth at the end, and the Presenters makes him into a real, actual human.

Must... Not do... Pinocchio joke...

I see Gamou getting defeated by a Kengo-powered Limit Break.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
They happen to be stood next to each other quite often when the KRC stand in a row. That's no basis on which to pursue a relationship! Oh, and she helps him get on his feet again whenever a monster knocks him on his ass. I think that has more to do with her character having nothing else to do. I thought it was just a fandom ship until they got those joint invites from Yuki the other week. It's not exactly like last year where you got the impression Hina constantly pined after Eiji.

There's no more basis for Eiji/Hina than there is for Tomoko and Ryuusei.

Since it seems we're going by personal preferences here, it is my belief and has been since the middle of the series that Tatsugami is in love with Leo - pretty much in the hero-worship way that the Luna Dopant was canonically in love with Eternal. It was nice to find out where Tatsugami came from, even if only for a couple of minutes.

That flashback looked very dated though, seems to me like it would have taken place in the '90s. If the Switches were retrieved 17 years before the start of the show (1994) I wonder if Tatsugami was the second person after Gamou to become a Horoscope?

Yes there was. At least they had constant interaction and chemistry. We've barely seen Ryusei and Tomoko have a conversation.

I don't really know why the writers wanted to hook them up at all, but with the exception of the cock-awful disaster that was the Nadeshiko business (which, to me, is a very good reason why Kamen Rider shouldn't include romance at all) relationships aren't important in Fourze. Nor were they in OOO. It's mostly fans that decide that male and female characters can't be friends without being in lurve

I don't really know why the writers wanted to hook them up at all, but with the exception of the cock-awful disaster that was the Nadeshiko business (which, to me, is a very good reason why Kamen Rider shouldn't include romance at all) relationships aren't important in Fourze. Nor were they in OOO. It's mostly fans that decide that male and female characters can't be friends without being in lurve

It can be done if done well. Mind you I don't think Eiji and Hina were romantically interested just that I can be believe those two before Ryusei and Tomoko

It can be done if done well. Mind you I don't think Eiji and Hina were romantically interested just that I can be believe those two before Ryusei and Tomoko

How many times does Rider ever do it well though? Even Airi and Yuuto, the basis of an entire plot, was slushy and overdone.

My respect for Gamou rose about a hundred times with his ability to do a Rider Kick. It's a shame he couldn't have been an evil Rider but then I suppose in a sense he sort of is, since the heroes and villains alike use the Switches. I wonder if we'll get another Fourze Rider in this year's or next year's Movie Wars?