I liked him when he wasn't a god
But Juuzo didn't show just how nuts he truly was until near the end. On the other hand, it's obvious that Phoenix needs a straitjacket from a while away.

That's true. I just, as Kiryurules said, love villains who are obviously having a great time being evil.

(I'm sure Medusa should get some credit here, she seems like she could be the brains of the operation)

Lurker
That's true. I just, as Kiryurules said, love villains who are obviously having a great time being evil.

(I'm sure Medusa should get some credit here, she seems like she could be the brains of the operation)

For the most part, I like villains like that too. Kijima/Cancer being one of the best and most entertaining I've seen in a while.

It's so easy when you're evil

It might be a bit of a stretch, but I see their relationship as the Phantom leaders going something like this, from what we've seen so far:

Medusa is the Lawful/Neutral Evil of the two; more calm, calculating and perhaps manipulative towards others, going by how her human form is a young-ish girl. I can see her taking advantage of it to gain an edge on the heroes at some point.

Phoenix is the more Chaotic Evil of the two; with barely hidden aggression and emotion (and god bless him for it :laugh:) and a desire to cause destruction seemingly for destruction's sake.

I can see them having a brains/brawns duo going on, to some extent :hmm:

The new Tendou Souji
In relation to those two, am I the only one who gets a Douji\Hime (from Hibiki) vibe off of them? Specifically, the two from the 2nd half of the show (before the Douji got his backbone).

According to Wikipedia, it's Tsuyoshi Kida and Junko Komura who will be writing Wizard. No idea if this is correct or not, so if someone could clarify that would be great.

Heroes are forever
From that trailer alone I find Medusa to be extremely generic. I love Phoenix, though.

I understand where you're coming from on this; still, for the newer toku fans, who are just starting out, it would be advisable to name those shows you felt "had the perfect balance between comedy and drama", please.
The shows I was referring to were not Toku... well, technically some of them are, but they're not japanese superhero shows.

YOf course we all do. It's a small fandom. Where the heck would we be?
You think the discussions get bad here? Take a walk in Youtube or the /m/ board of 4chan (not saying the people there suck, most of them are just trolling and having fun spouting all sorts of nonsense).

I liked him when he wasn't a god
From that trailer alone I find Medusa to be extremely generic. I love Phoenix, though.

It would help if Toei would stop casting actresses just for their sex appeal. But at the very least she should balance Phoenix out. Someone has got to hold things together while he is being his psycho self

It would help if Toei would stop casting actresses just for their sex appeal. But at the very least she should balance Phoenix out. Someone has got to hold things together while he is being his psycho self

I was about to bring up how the actress who plays Rinko (the police detective) seems to have a bit of a career behind her, when I looked closer at her bio and realized she was born in 1992. She's a year younger than me.

Wat.

Rinko.jpg

Wat.

Either I suck at judging age based on appearance, or I'm getting old already :disappoin

(No offense meant to her, she's a beautiful woman.)