Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Golden Deal
This post gave me cancer.

This post gave me AIDS.

Ehhhhh? Now we look like we where dreaming this. :laugh: Damn Inception..

You´re right, i researched a bit and fond this when i looked up the episode "Bully for Ethan" :
When Kira and Tommy are working in the Dino Lab, they come across a picture of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers in the Command Center. Kira comments on Tommy's hairstyle. Other pictures were Tommy with a red bandanna on his head (likely circa Zeo), the White Stranger (Tommy's ancestor from "Wild West Rangers"), and a photo of Tommy and "Smitty" on a dig with Anton Mercer.
Also in the Dino Lab, there are various logos seen on Tommy's folders as follows(it is unknown as to what might be contain in the folders, but fans have suggested that Tommy might be looking up Power Rangers years before the Mighty Morphin' days)

A folder perhaps bearing a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers lightning bolt emblem
A folder bin bearing the upside-down weapon emblem from the 1988 Super Sentai Liveman.
A folder bin bearing the belt emblem from the 1985 Super Sentai Changeman.
A folder bin bearing the chest emblem from the 1987 Super Sentai Maskman.
A folder bin bearing the Galaxy Rangers' belt emblem.
A drawer bearing the chest emblem from the 1993 Super Sentai Dairanger.
A drawer bearing a tilted Lightspeed Rescue emblem.
A drawer bearing an upside-down chest emblem from the 1982 Super Sentai Goggle V.
A folder (to be trashed) bearing the chest emblem from the 1986 Super Sentai Flashman.

Because Saban and his evil empereor decided to call it Power Rangers Megaforce, the world as I know it sucks. If I don't see my precious Gokaiger footage in Power Rangers Megaforce part 2, my life will be over.

Uhm no?????
it doesn´t matter how old you are.
I still like series that i liked as kid and i still hate series that i hated as a kid.
And i know how hard it is to explain what you like about a series to a person that doesen´t like it, because everything that you bring up is not enough to convince him that someone could like it.
Of course your still going to like the things you liked when you were a kid but you can't honestly think the acting in MMPR(or whatever PR you had growing up) is as good as it was when you were little? Or that the jumping between American footage to Japanese Japanese is as flawless as it was when you were a kid. It's easier to pull the wool over a kids eyes compared to an adult and as such it's easier to make kids like a product.

Some kind of Beast mode
You´re right, i researched a bit and fond this when i looked up the episode "Bully for Ethan" :

Notice how it doesn't appear when I quote you. We weren't meant to know...

Seriously though, we need pictures as well even though what you have there is true. I know I've seen pics awhile back.

Golden Deal
Notice how it doesn't appear when I quote you. We weren't meant to know...

Seriously though, we need pictures as well even though what you have there is true. I know I've seen pics awhile back.

I think i found some of the pics to this scene of the episode:
Click!

EDIT: damn hotlinking is not allowed >.<

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
I think i found some of the pics to this scene of the episode:
Click!

EDIT: damn hotlinking is not allowed >.<

ALMOST. We need an even closer view of the box. Somebodies keeping us from seeing this..