[hide]
10000165023.jpg

10000165024.jpg

10000165025.jpg

10000165026.jpg

[/hide]

Lurker
Her head seems a bit too narrow when compared to her hulking torso :laugh:

Why it looks like Yellow Buster's mold exactly the same as Red Buster but added with boobs and shorter body? :laugh:
Even the girls of Shinkengers and Gokaigers use different female mold from each series.

Still gonna get her, though...

Why it looks like Yellow Buster's mold exactly the same as Red Buster but added with boobs and shorter body? :laugh:
Even the girls of Shinkengers and Gokaigers use different female mold from each series.

Still gonna get her, though...

This is what they've done with all the girls so far, except Akiba Blue and Yellow.

This is what they've done with all the girls so far, except Akiba Blue and Yellow.
I know Shinkenger (and Gokaiger)' suit looks similar with each other members, but at least you can see the difference between the male mold and the female mold. My issues with Yellow Buster is too buffed for a female, her torso looks like Red Buster, the only difference is of course the boobs and skirt. I know the "suit actor is guy!" thing, but last year they made Gokaiger girls' mold look more convicing as a female body than this (where the suit actor of Gokai Yellow is also Yellow Buster's)...

No Fear, No Pain.
I know Shinkenger (and Gokaiger)' suit looks similar with each other members, but at least you can see the difference between the male mold and the female mold. My issues with Yellow Buster is too buffed for a female, her torso looks like Red Buster, the only difference is of course the boobs and skirt. I know the "suit actor is guy!" thing, but last year they made Gokaiger girls' mold look more convicing as a female body than this (where the suit actor of Gokai Yellow is also Yellow Buster's)...

:sly: The suit actors are guys?! Son of a *****...

Status
Not open for further replies.