Female Black Ranger
I just came in this thread to be nosy. I can't believe how taboo it is for some people to talk about racial issues. Political-correctness is dangerous, sorry. I really hope y'all are just playing.

been single for 12 years, girls around my area are just mean. thats why im thinking about dating an Asian girl

Oh my goodness, this reminds me of a another guy that used to post on here. Some people just need to turn off the TV and computer and see what society is really all about. There are hellions in EVERY so-called race. Anyone who pursues a man/woman based on these preconceived notions is going to wind up bitter and disappointed.

My wife is Japanese, and if you think that Asian girls can't be "mean" then you are seriously mistaken :laugh:
Girls are girls. They are crazy no matter where they come from :p

Seriously though. I assume you are a tokusatsu fan.
Newsflash bro. The girls you see in KR and SS are nothing like the real deal. Sure, you may find some girls who likes to make themselves cute, but the majority are just like everyone else, only with some cultural differences.
Sometimes they can be even WORSE than the ones you will find in the west.

I have two friends, who have dated Chinese girls. Both of them looked like nervous wrecks after a year or so, because the girls demanded them to live up to their parents expectations. Dressing the right way, eating the right way, making enough money, having the right jobs etc.

And there are tons of Japanese girls who take advantage of white guys who thinks that they are all so "kawaii", and get them to empty their wallets for them.

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
I personally think that Japanese/Asian people are no different to British and American people. They are all individual. Some people are really cool while some people are complete assholes.

I don't believe ALL Japanese women have problems with their boyfriend/husband's hobbies. Infact there are women who couldn't give a **** if her husband still watches Sentai at the age of 32. I'm sure there there are 32 year old Japanese women who still watch Anpanman.

But if you're girlfriend is being a ***** about it, then just dump her. Simples.

But we all need to stop generalizing people. I'm sure not all girls are "mean". That would be like saying "all guys are nice", which is not necessarily true.

Meanwhile on the topic of "I want an Asian Girlfriend"..

I think it's for personal reasons why people want a girlfriend of a certain nationality. Maybe it's a fetish thing.. I dunno. There are even girls who only want a French man. It's no different to wanting girls with blonde hair.

Me, I never had a girlfriend since childbirth and the way things are going I may as well remain single til I die. But, it doesn't hurt (at least currently it doesn't). My computer's working better than it used to. I haven't had a blue screen of death for WEEKS!! Internet connection's still a bit shitty sometimes, but hey, everything's good so far.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
been single for 12 years, girls around my area are just mean. thats why im thinking about dating an Asian girl

I.......really REALLY want you to know how politically incorrect that sounds

That's like me saying "Oh geeze, I love eating chicken. I must find a woman who shares my interest in devouring fowl, so allow me to pursue a black girl."

Banned
I.......really REALLY want you to know how politically incorrect that sounds

That's like me saying "Oh geeze, I love eating chicken. I must find a woman who shares my interest in devouring fowl, so allow me to pursue a black girl."

OMG really? REALLY? :laugh::anime::p:p

You are getting on some one for not being politically correct? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah that's all this world needs... More political correctness.:p:p:p:p:p

Lurker

LOL, it ain't exactly a fairy tale as you may think that it is. Like many others have said on here, asian men/asian women are no better or no different than any other man or woman on this planet that people like you have met. It doesn't matter what race that they are.

this is the most interesting read i had since i joined this site....wait a minute...:Ogling01:

shinkenchange!starninger!
LOL, it ain't exactly a fairy tale as you may think that it is. Like many others have said on here, asian men/asian women are no better or no different than any other man or woman on this planet that people like you have met. It doesn't matter what race that they are.

yes you are right, im pretty much screwed anyway because i have no experience, i can deal with being alone for the rest of my life, just work and play games because it's hopeless anyway.