Some kind of Beast mode
Lookin' classy there, Wizard.

It's got a different look and feel to it than the past few seasons, but the good kind of different. Hopefully, it'll be able to hold its own for the long run.

I would agree, but the theme is so annoyingly upbeat it just neutralizes the scenes to where as if I can't tell if it'll be good or if it will be Fourze or OOO's again.

*Let the third time be the charm Toei*

So they dropped the "main character's bro" from the previous 3 series? What I mean is the characters like Philip from W, Ankh from OOO, and Kengo from Fourze, who seems have "bromance" (no homo) with the main characters, and usually "dead" and then return in the finale (maybe Kengo will appear again next week) or movie (Ankh from the future in Megamax).

Or maybe Koyomi will suffer the same fate?

Some kind of Beast mode
Just what is wrong with Fourze or OOO?

Oh ****, I must be the only one here who doesn't fancy OOO's or Fourze. Out of curiosity is this the first time you've seen someone object towards both shows?

Lurker
Oh ****, I must be the only one here who doesn't fancy OOO's or Fourze. Out of curiosity is this the first time you've seen someone object towards both shows?

First time for me sure. I've seen people bashing Fourze, and I've seen people who don't like OOO. You are the first person I've seen disliking both.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So they dropped the "main character's bro" from the previous 3 series? What I mean is the characters like Philip from W, Ankh from OOO, and Kengo from Fourze, who seems have "bromance" (no homo) with the main characters, and usually "dead" and then return in the finale (maybe Kengo will appear again next week) or movie (Ankh from the future in Megamax).

Or maybe Koyomi will suffer the same fate?

If you read the description's for one of the earlier Wizard spoilers, there is still a "main character's bro" for Wizard............which they barely spotlight in this promo (the "bro" is actually gonna be some guy that fanboys over KR Wizard after he sees him fight for the 1st time)

I liked him when he wasn't a god

Not really, no. I've come across a few people who hate every KR series that's aired since Decade. Which to be quite honest is putting me off Wizard. It might turn out to be a good show, but it's already shockingly overhyped. It seems that everyone expects it to be like Kuuga and Agito, and, well, I don't think that's going to happen.

Some kind of Beast mode
First time for me sure. I've seen people bashing Fourze, and I've seen people who don't like OOO. You are the first person I've seen disliking both.

:laugh: I see I see. Yea, Rider hasn't jived with me after W.

Not really, no. I've come across a few people who hate every KR series that's aired since Decade. Which to be quite honest is putting me off Wizard. It might turn out to be a good show, but it's already shockingly overhyped. It seems that everyone expects it to be like Kuuga and Agito, and, well, I don't think that's going to happen.

I'm in a slightly different boat, that would be me but as said above I'm a fan of the 2 in 1 Rider. lol I think Wizard is getting the usual hype Rider gets every year. All I know is, I'm crossing my fingers, my organs, every item in my house, and my dorm room in hopes that Wizard can be a good series from beginning to end.

The new Tendou Souji
(the "bro" is actually gonna be some guy that fanboys over KR Wizard after he sees him fight for the 1st time)

He's not gonna chase the guy around hoping to write a book on him, is he? >_>

lol I think Wizard is getting the usual hype Rider gets every year.

That and people going "Omg, this show will be so dark and mature! I can totes tell from this 30 second promo! Foruze was so kiddy, it makes me sick. Don't hate on me!!1"

Last edited: